Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sharing Sundays... april, maybe.

this week's feature is someone me and twinkie just love. 

oh to look like her with no make-up
i love her kitsch art decor taste

that she's always in the middle of a book

 her jewelry taste

that she j'adores french films

and not to mention she has great taste in music. i should beg her for a mixed tape... or maybe i should make her one because that's what you do for a crush right? and she has been my blog crush for awhile. 

April, j'adore your corner of the internet. It's fun, pretty to look at, touches on personal but not in the dramatic way, and entertaining

April, Maybe? absolutely! x



5 comments:

Lauren Nicole said...

life is so odd sometimes.

i was JUST reading her blog for the first time this morning, obsessively of course and all of a sudden, this pops up on my dashboard! great minds are always in tune with one another. ;]

seriously though, i was like, 'where has this blog been all my life?' so good and honest and the review of 'edge of love' made me want to put it at the top of my netflix queue instead on in the middle where it's been hiding in uncertainty. she is too adorable too! i'm a sucker for a gorgeous redhead. :]

<3 <3

- L

Claire Kiefer said...

So sweet! I love her blog too. And that bunny ring!

A'n'G Johnson said...

its true, she is freakin adorable

Anonymous said...

:)
I'm going to visit her blog. It seems interesting :)

AmyK said...

I'm always jealous of people that can go without makeup. My skin looks like scary without makeup :/

Related Posts with Thumbnails