Thursday, July 28, 2011

Abby's Heart.

Helloooo darlings!
This is Abby from the Cupcake Photography blog.


I am so excited to be here today! I'll be keeping you company while my amiga Micaela heads over to a family wedding. {oh, amor!}

Today I will be showing you mi corazon {my heart}.

 
Here is my heart...


A Picture:



A Poem:

Bright Star

Bright star, would I were stedfast as thou art--
Not in lone splendour hung aloft the night
And watching, with eternal lids apart,
Like nature's patient, sleepless Eremite,
The moving waters at their priestlike task
Of pure ablution round earth's human shores,
Or gazing on the new soft-fallen mask
Of snow upon the mountains and the moors--
No--yet still stedfast, still unchangeable,
Pillow'd upon my fair love's ripening breast,
To feel for ever its soft fall and swell,
Awake for ever in a sweet unrest,
Still, still to hear her tender-taken breath,
And so live ever--or else swoon to death.

-John Keats


 A Song:



{This might be TMI, but this song makes me want to make out with my hubbers. lol.}

 
A Quote:


Item of clothing:


I am so into comfort right now! lol.
Don't get me wrong I love wedges and heels.
I am so obsessed with shoes.
I find wedges quite comfy actually.
But these babies right here...wow!
They have like these built in gel insoles.
I am seriously walking on a pillow all day.
Not to mention I got them at TJMaxx for $25. Ya!


A Place:

Cancun, Mexico


We went to Cancun almost 2 years ago for our honeymoon.
Oh how it has changed.  It's a shame really.
Mexico is a gorgeous country & now it is being ruined with violence.
While many people say that the touristy areas are safe,
I don't think we will be going back in the near future.
I do have many fond memories though.
Romantic sunsets by the pier.
An empty swimming pool, an empty hotel, empty beach, empty everything. ha!
We went in September {off season}.
Which was perfect for us.
Just us two. Our first vacation together.
Oooo bring on the romance!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for letting me entertain you today!


Please stop by and visit me & Gino one of these days.

Xo, Abby

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful wedding picture and quote by WS. love it.

Unknown said...

I love cafe tacuba!! I haven't been to cancun but my husband went scuba diving to Playa del Carmen some years ago! I wish to go there sometime...supongo que hablas espaƱol verdad??voy a checkar tu blog :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails