Friday, July 15, 2011

happy things to end the week with.

♥ starting any morning with krispy kreme donuts are my favorite. even better? when you're surprised with a box by your husband wearing their paper hat. i love him i love him i love him...
♥ i know i post way too many photos of stella bear compared to our other dog babies maverick + bubbles, but stella is the only one who doesn't move when i snap a pic on my phone. imagine those floppy ears rising up and then back down and that tail wagging so fast, you'd think any moment she was going to fly into my arms.

♥ sometimes there's nothing like a cold beer on a hot texas day... husband brought home these new bottle Koozies for us of my teams. it really is the little things with me. they're better than any expensive bouquet of roses or flowers.


♥ i haven't stopped listening to this song and love every time it comes on during the crazy stupid love trailer. i saw Muse open for U2-- talk about a dream concert!

♥ and the best for last... the one thing that made me most happiest was my dearest friend kitty's official announcement on her blog yesterday. I'm so excited for her and Doug {+ baby bono!} I feel so special and honored to have been a part of the way she announced they were expecting. i adore kitty and  just know she'll make a beautiful mommy.


Happy Friday Lovies!!! what happy things are you ending the week with?

+please leave a link below if you do a post-- i'd love to share in your happiness xo

15 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Yay! Your Happy Things to end the week with is a happy way to end MY week!

I love that photo of Max in the Krispy Kreme hat. Completely adorable!

I hope you have a really lovely weekend, dear M. And next week, you'll be home with all the Lechugas. Hurrah! Can't wait to hear all about it when I get home from my little lakeside holiday.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

i am in definite need of a cool kuzie like that for boyfriend. he is SUCH a cowboys fan. i hope you have a good weekend m'dear! xoxo

Kylie said...

Hi Micaela
I love Krispy Kremes too (although not for breakfast!)We can't buy them here so whenever my husband goes to Melbourne he brings back two big boxes with him on the plane...he's sweet like that (just like your husband)

Muse played across the road from us earlier this year so we sat on our roof and got a free concert!

Love your coffee mug x

Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

thank you thank you :)

i got your letter and replied, just didn't have time to stop by the post office yet. I'll do that soon!

And your doggy doesn't ever fail to melt my heart :)

and the positive of the weekend? My dad's 60th birthday and S coming to celebrate with us :)

<3
K

ty said...

Love the PBR :)))

Perpetual Blind Date said...

It sounds to me that you have one amazing husband! Love those koozies for sure!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

mmmmmmmm, krispy kremes!! those are delish!!

Okay, now you've got me wanting one! thanks :)

xoxo, Happy Weekend!
Chrissy
The Perfect Palette

wichserstudio said...

This post makes me all kinds of gushy! & then when I hit play on that Muse video, it was over;) You and your hubby are precious<3

kimbirdy said...

i love your mug!!! clever, and i highly approve of your color choice. :)

April said...

Your husband is so thoughtful. It really is the little things! <3

jozen said...

happy Friday friend! I'm just happy that i can sleep in tomorrow! is sleeping past 7am considered sleeping in?

little luxury list said...

Those bottle Koozies are SO you! I was totally thinking about you when the Mavs won!

You seem to be enjoying life so I'm happy for you. It's been forever but hope you're doing well!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Sarah said...

I LOVE that you think beer koozies are the best Friday night gift. And I love that your husband bought them for you. I would be so happy if Jeff brought me something little and thoughtful like that, too (not that he doesn't occasionally). Happy weekend!

Allison Kaye said...

I'm envious of your Pantone mug! I wish I liked tea or coffee so I would have an excuse to get one :]
-Allison Kaye
www.craftedlove.com

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

Your husband is so cute in his little hat!

I love your Pantone mug!

x Jasmine

Related Posts with Thumbnails