Friday, July 1, 2011

happy things to end the week with.

♥ i took a part-time job where i'm on my feet a lot and usually closing (so i get home after 10:30 which isn't bad but when my husband fills in for the morning show-- he's already asleep by the time i get home so i miss him completely). the other night i came home to this. How sweet is my husband?! i had told him i was thinking of getting one and not only does he surprise me with it, he also adds the jelly soak therapy. i am a lucky lucky girl.

♥ last night was one of those nights Max was asleep when i got home so instead i had a date with twinkie's Matt Damon. i had been wanting to see this movie ever since Marianne gushed about it and loved every moment of it. 

♥ i successfully made delicious zucchini bread

♥ i'm loving Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm! i'm wearing "rose" above... it's subtle color and instant moisturizer for your lips. i can't wait to try out other shades.

♥ my friday started out with a happy dance when i saw that i had won Erin's Bella & Bean giveaway!!! i can't wait to wear this beautiful vintage red button ring! isn't it adorable? thank-you erin & robin xoxo


Happy Friday Lovies!!! what happy things are you ending the week with? 

+please leave a link below if you do a post-- i'd love to share in your happiness xo


♥ and don't forget to wish birthday girl Karina a happy 30th! 

11 comments:

bethany said...

Am loving all of the above!

I've been dreaming of a little foot bath for a few years...maybe the fiance will throw down some cash for that? :)

I saw AB on the flight to Paris...it was AMAZING. Matt Damon is such a dreamboat. My ultimate celebrity crush. Oh, and the film wasn't half bad either.

And, I too rock the tinted BB! It gives just the right amount of color without being sticky or heavy. I want to say I use hydrangea, but that just doesn't sound right...hmm.

Happy weekend! :)

Lauryn said...

Congrats on winning the contest! You deserve it!

What a sweet hubby you have!

And I loved TAB too. It was so different than what I expected it to be, in a good way!

AmericanBridget (Jones) said...

Hubby is adorbs! Lucky gal you are!

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

Oh that movie was soo good. I would watch it again while soaking my feet! Wonderful hubby you got.

I'm ending the week with having to renew my license soon (YUCK) and a fun party at my mom's house for the 4th.

Claire said...

aw that is so sweet of your hubbie :) i could do with one of those...my feet kill me after work!

Sarah said...

Have a super fun long weekend, Micaela. Gosh, you are gorgeous in every photo that you post! Have a good one!

Claire Kiefer said...

I bet the foot spa is wonderful! I got one for my bff Lane one year when she was training for the breast cancer walk. Max is so sweet. :)

Yay for winning giveaways! I'm glad it's a long weekend and hope yours is wonderful! I'm gonna spend tomorrow at the pool with my two favorite boys--it's so pretty here right now. Miss you lots & happy Friday!

Call it Adventure said...

Oh I'm ending the week with The Adjustment Bureau too! Or at least, I'm hoping to! We'll see what redbox has in store for me.

I hope you have a lovely weekend my dear, and enjoy that beautiful ring when it gets to you!

April said...

I want one of those foot spa things soooo badly. I may ask for one for Christmas!
I want to make zucchini bread... I can't imagine what it tastes like!
Happy weekend.

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

How good is Burts Bees. I love that colour on you.

x Jasmine

Erin {pughs' news} said...

I'm so glad you won my giveaway! It's just so you. And it's about time I wrote you a big long letter... this is the perfect reason!

I've got Burt's Bees in champagne shimmer. Love. It.

The Adjustment Bureau, hey? Must add it to my summer must-see movie list! I've loved Matt Damon ever since Good Will Hunting.

My boys would love your zucchini bread. They go crazy for "carrot and courgette muffins" (courgette is what they call zukes in England)

Happy 4th of July Weekend, my dear. Let's skype soon!

love E xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails