Friday, July 22, 2011

Meghan's Heart.

Hi everyone!  I'm Meghan, and you can usually find me over at The Perfect Compilation Tape discussing the three "C's" - cupcakes, coffee and my life in Chicago!  When Micaela asked me to "Show My Heart", I was thrilled beyond belief!  We all know how sweet and sincere both Micaela and her adorable twin Marianne are, and they continue to make this blogosphere a happier place!

meghan

Picture:

IMG_0699

This is my hubby, with my godson and his sister.  We actually met at their parents' wedding!  I absolutely adore this picture because my husband looks so incredible with children, and we cannot wait to be parents someday.

Poem:

"The Road Not Taken" by Robert Frost

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.


Song:


This song is my anthem.  I'm all about deviating from the norm.  Exploring new places.  Living life for ME and no one else.


Quote:

what-lies-behind-us-ralph-waldo-emerson

This quote helps remind me that I need not worry about the mistakes I've made, nor what the future holds.  It's who I am that matters.  

Item of Clothing:

sweater

If I could live in sweaters, leggings and boots, with a pumpkin spice latte in hand, I'd be a happy woman.

Place:

P1030345

I took this photo last summer in Florence, Italy.  Backpacking through Europe for two weeks changed me forever!

5 comments:

Meghan said...

Thanks for letting me play along, Micaela! This was SO much fun!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Yay, I love me some Meghan! Great post, girl!

That last photo is beautiful - it looks like a professional pic :)

April said...

Yes, yes, yes to your clothing. That's my favorite uniform for life.

Claire Kiefer said...

Meghan's was so fun to read!!! I hope at the end you'll post links to everyone's--from last time and this time--so we can read them all together. Love it!

A'n'G Johnson said...

that photo is stunning!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails