Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lindsey's Heart.


i'm lindsey from charmly and i'm so honored to post today. i hope micaela is having a wonderful and love-filled time with her family!

a little about me:
i moved to manhattan a few years ago after i graduated from college in vermont. i still can't get that beautiful state out of my mind, but i guess i'm still reeling after just spending the week up there being lazy on lake champlain. anyway, i am writer. i'm the assistant editor of a beauty industry trade magazine and after work, i avidly scribble away in my journal. i try to update my blog as often as i can about all of the fun and lovely things that go on in my life. i live downtown in the east village, and as anyone does who lives here, i love being in a place where so much is going on. if you're ever visiting, i'd be happy to tell you a few of my favorite places.
and here is my heart!


a picture:

this is one of "our" first pictures together. me and my boyfriend. it was the first warm day after a very long winter and we were walking home from central park. i had four cups of coffee that day and a big plate of cheese fries (one of my favorite weekend habits) and i was a very happy girl.


a song:


elvis, love me tender
this song just melts my heart. every time.


a quote:

a women who doesn't wear perfume has no future. - coco chanel
whether she actually said this or not, it always makes me smile. this picture shows probably only a quarter of my fragrance collection. my apartment is one big beauty closet, but luckily i live alone.


an item of clothing:

i've only worn this sequined dress once, but it's one of my favorite things that i own.


a place:
besides burlington, vermont, cannes has been my favorite place i have ever been to. it's candy-colored buildings and glamorous atmosphere made me fall in love.

4 comments:

Meghan said...

Oh, girl, I am in love with that dress!

Jihee said...

I so love your dress! And that first picture of you guys is so cute!!

I LOVVVVE these "___ Heart" posts! So so much!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Oh my gosh awesome dress!

April said...

Good song. Elvis is the best. ;) And that dress is absolutely amazing. I think it's funny how sometimes our favorite pieces of clothing are things we rarely wear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails