Wednesday, July 20, 2011

i'm like a kid the night before christmas.

good morning lovies!!! 

i'm up bright and early so i can enjoy breakfast with my darling husband before getting to the airport. eek!!! i am SO EXCITED that by this afternoon i'll be hugging my twinkie again and hanging out with these two {i couldn't even sleep last night!}




before i go, grab your apron and please come me me over at erin's lovely corner of the internet today? xo


{speaking of guest posts, look for the first one of a new guest post series on my dolce vita in just a moment. i'm terribly excited about it too!}

6 comments:

Rhianne said...

have a great time seeing your family M :)

Unknown said...

Safe travels my Dear and have a great time with your family! xoxo

Kylie said...

hey Micaela
I just want to say that I hope your sister has the most beautiful day and that you have the loveliest time with your family and friends xxx

Anonymous said...

have sooo much fun my lovie!!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Mmm! Love that recipe you wrote for my guest post. Thank you!

Have the most wonderful time ever with your family. I know it will be the best ever!

Lots of love from way up north,
XOXO

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

Have fun!!!

x Jasmine

Related Posts with Thumbnails