Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bianca's Heart.

hi lovies!!!


while i'm home in Wichita Falls, TX enjoying family time (including my little sister's wedding), some of my favorite friends are blog-sitting my dolce vita in a guest series called, "showing our hearts."  A new one will be posted every week day until i get back in town on August 3rd. I'm really excited! they're all pretty hearts and it's such a fun, simple way to get to know another blogger better. 


dear readers, i hope you enjoy each post starting with the very first one today. love, micaela xo



Hola Dolce Vita readers :)

My name is Bianca and I blog at Goodnight Little Spoon. I've followed Micaela's lovely blog for almost two years from across the globe in Australia. She is a total sweetheart and that's why I read her blog. She is such an honest and truly good person and I am so grateful to know her, even if it is from all the way across the world! We're both vegetarians, we share a love of thrifting and she even posted me a box of Pop Tarts when I told her how expensive/hard to find they are in Australia!


"With as much creativity as you can muster, show your heart in: a picture, a poem, a song (or piece of music), a quote, an item of clothing, and a place."
A picture:


+ lovely boyfriend.

A poem:



A song:



A quote:



An item of clothing:


+ favourite shoesies.

A place:


+ my old house.

Thank you lovelies!

9 comments:

Alex Byer said...

I'm so excited to read some of your favorite bloggers! Bianca's blog is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

so nice to meet you. love what you showed :)

micaela is the best.. she is sooo darling.

kimbirdy said...

what a super fun heart! i love that photo of the boyfriend, and belle & sebastian are so wonderful!

Meghan said...

YAY Bianca! I love your post. Your old home is AMAZING!

Claire Kiefer said...

These are so fun to read. Great pictures! I love how much all of the answers speak about the person. :)

Unknown said...

You have a beautiful heart Bianca and your blog is a nice place too!

Tids said...

Stunning - all of it! I love your post. Those shoes are beyond pretty and as for your old house.... I DIE!

xx

Belen said...

i love bianca!

also, i love belle and sebastian. ^_^

hope your trip home is a safe one!

Leesh said...

I love Bianca's little signature with the spoon and heart. Adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails