Friday, December 11, 2009

Ornament Showcase #2.

To Rebecca / From Krissa
(btw, i loved Krissa's sentiment behind each ornament: the cute pig for something she collects, the owl- something homemade, and the star- what Christmas is about. Loving it!)

To Krissa / From Ashley

To Vanessa / From Lisa

To Liz / From Carly

To eQ / From Liz

To Erin / Love Me
Erin of Pugh's News got my ornament today and took these ADORABLE pictures. I am in love with the one of her cute little boy holding my packaged ornament. You can see more pictures on her blog. Isn't she a doll? (you all are really!)

I was glad she loved them and touched by the sweet words she said. thank you sooo very much Erin! your post meant a lot. a lot.

(If you can't tell, the ornaments were hand made by Fallon. I am telling you, i am a fan of her etsy.)



again, thank-you for sharing your pretty ornaments on your blogs. I love seeing them all. xo

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

loove them!

Saltina said...

I especially LOVE the ornaments you sent. I remember you posted them on one of the original ornament exchange posts and it got me hooked!

kadler said...

These are adorable! I totally need to put up a tree...

e said...

hey hey hey! my silver disco ball made it in this showcase!!!!

it's so pretty and sparkly, just like Liz!

William Street Store said...

So sweet!!! This was such a fabulous idea of yours!

Fallon said...

Nice ornaments! Its great to be able to see who received the ones you got from my shop! :)

Emily said...

They are so pretty- I love!

Katie said...

it's been a while, but i see your blog is still as lovely as ever!! i wish i could be as dedicated to mine, it's such a great way to connect with other people!

the ornament exchange is such a creative idea :)

jozen said...

i just got mine!! check my blog for pics! yay yay!!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Love, love, loved the ornament exchange! Thanks again, so very much. xo

Elizabeth Marie said...

YAYAY!!! This was so fun! Thank you honey. And now WE ARE FRIENDS :) So I'm doubley happy.

Marisa said...

i love those ones you got from Fallon's shop...

I received mine on Saturday.. will post pictures today.

Anonymous said...

oh i love them all! this has been so much fun micaela, thank you so much for organising it! i recieved my ornament in the post this morning and have just posted photos on my blog:
http://thefabricofmylife.wordpress.com/2009/12/15/a-very-happy-christmas-ornament-swap/
thank you so much to katrina, the star is gorgeous!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails