Monday, December 28, 2009

Sharing Sundays (on a Monday) ... CHARMLY.

i wasn't able to write up my usual Sharing Sundays post yesterday, so here's a belated Monday treat: today i'm excited to share my dear friend Lindsey of

She keeps in touch with the girls she went to college with in Vermont...


delights in what's underneath the cover paper of hardback books...
saves her birthday candles for luck (lindsey, i believe in those wishes too)...

is a New Yorker who always has her camera on hand and loves capturing treasures of the City. She believes gems can be found anywhere, even on the sidewalk.

there is so much i love about her- that she taught herself calligraphy & embroidery because she has this constant desire to create things.

{i mean i can't tell you how many times i've wanted to do both and yet, haven't found the patience to teach myself. She's pretty fabulous like that.}

In another life, i believe she was Marie Antoinette.

Lindsey, you are a wonderful person to know. i love our shared movie suggestions, learning about your charming life, and how close you are to your girlfriends. There is so much about you i could have shared easily (like that you collect vintage cards... i mean seriously, love that).

Promise to always be fancy? *wink

xoxo

8 comments:

Sara said...

Definitely heading there now!!! I wish I could send you a housewarming present!!! Let me know the colors in your new place!

Marisa said...

just lovely...
i love all these GREAT blogs that you find
xoxo

thegirlhassparke said...

Sounds like a delight, will definately head over there!

Gracie said...

She sounds so fabulous! I will have to definitely check out her blog!

Aww these posts are all warming my heart! xx

Gabby said...

I'll definitely check out her blog! :)

Gemma Louise said...

i keep smiling at the picture
'the light is in you' how beautiful is that?!!! so incredible xx

Belen said...

hehe, those shoe pictures. oh those shoe pictures. i found one we took during my sophomore year in high school. it made me feel a bit sad because that group's no longer together. we often run into one another here and there, but it's definitely not the same. :/

but don't let me be the downer of this post! i love this share! :D

lindsey said...

micaela darling! you are wildly sweet. thank you, thank you. i am blushing. love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails