Saturday, December 26, 2009

Snowed In Christmas.

It snowed nearly 8 inches in a matter of a few hours in Texas. It was unbelievable. The most snow ever in December! Darling Friend couldn't believe that the first Christmas he leaves, it's a white one.

I wouldn't mind the snow, but it snowed everyone in... the roads were too dangerous to drive on, and some Christmas plans were canceled.

But we made the best of being "stranded." The girls got to play in the snow and we made brownies. look how cute they are! (below is Frank- my older seester Maria's boyfriend that we met this holiday season.)

an unforgettable Christmas indeed. How was yours? what was the best thing you got this year?

momma got me and Max the Rachel Ray pots and pan set, along with 2 casserole serving trays. I love them!!! esp. that she was thinking of our new house together.

Twinkie got each of us girls a sweet book about the relationship sisters have. She also got me a "dear old love" book, "love letters you weren't meant to see," and the most recent "PostSecret" book. i had a really really great Christmas! My M spoiled me too (can't wait to show you what bestie got me).

I can't wait to read all about your holiday seasons.

I just know it was magical. xo

18 comments:

janis said...

snow in texas! how amazing! hope you had a simply lovely christmas micaela!

XOXO

Max said...

I missed you!

I got a snuggie, it's fantastic... that will save me money cause I can lower thermostat! I have a feeling u might get one too!

I didn't see you in the snow...did you really go outside? haha

Love you, see u soon!

Micaela said...

haha maxie, our matching snuggies will be fantastic!

yes, i went outside- who else would take the photographs though?

love you back. see you soon!

Nicole Marie said...

how fun!! we're heading up to the snow tomorrow and i'm excited!!

kateigh said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed your christmas (even if you were snowed in) Those little girls are just darling.

<3

Jenni said...

It snowed like crazier here too! (and still is) but we made it to my moms house anyways! :)

Saltina said...

Snow is totally fun! The girls are just adorable!

Maddy said...

I have the Rachael Ray pots and they are amazing!! What color did you get?

meg fee said...

i'll never forget a thanksgiving in dallas where we had an ice storm. it was so funny. i skated (in sneakers) on the back patio for days!! so glad you're christmas was white and lovely and filled with friends and family!!

Raquel said...

Hey! I got the dress at Forever 21 for under $25! :) & the red tights are from Target. PS. The Rachael Ray pots are great!

xoxoKrysten said...

Holy wow, snow in Texas!

My favorite gift was my netbook, yay!

Summer Athena said...

wow! i cannot believe it. white christmas in tx!

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

wow thats a lot.
cute pics!

Marisa said...

we got 17 inches of snow... which i guess for here is not the big of a stretch. i know my TX family was so excited to see snow at Christmas... what a fun time to share with your nieces... great pics.

Micaela said...

M, 17 inches, i can't even imagine!!!!

Maddy, i got the orange ones :) loveeee them!

Anonymous said...

esp. that she was thinking of our new house together. - i KNOW this feeling. i felt the4 same way when i opened pup toys for mya. i almost cried it meant so much to me. soo glad she got you those presents.

love you dear and i know you'll do great with darling friend in va. you are strong enough to conquer ANYTHING that comes your way.

Gracie said...

The snow looks amazing. And the girls look soo adorable! It's a shame some Christmas plans were canceled but this looked so great! xx

Anna said...

oh what amazing snow! how exciting! i hope your christmas was lovely! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails