Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Ornament Mailing Day!


Happy December 1st lovies!!! Can you believe December is already here? the year is flying by! Not only is it 24 days til Christmas, but it's also the day i set aside as when your ornaments should be in the post. I wanted your swap partners to have some time to hang the ornament you chose for them on their Christmas tree this year. (how special is that for all of you participating? i love the idea!)

so this is just your friendly reminder. I can't wait to see all of the ornaments you get! send me pictures please? micaela.lechugaATgmail.com or a link to your blog post about it. and again, THANK YOU with all my heart for joining my ornament exchange. You are just lovely.

my little sister Maddie is joining in on the fun (she was SUCH a big help organizing this with me) and sent me this picture last night of her ornament to be sent off to Scotland. Isn't it gorgeous?


later today, i will announce the winner of my appreciation giveaway. Maddie chose a number using a random generator on Excel. what would i do without my CPA seester?


happy mailing lovies!


(pic 1 via this Flickr)

18 comments:

Marisa said...

mine is all wrapped up and ready to go... can't wait!

Summer Athena said...

I am behind! I need to get on it!

Jamie said...

I mailed mine out yesterday!!!! Yay!!!! Thanks so much for organizing this!

Fallon said...

My left for Canada yesterday! I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of mine :)

Oh and Thanks so Much Micaela for posting my shop banner on your blog! You're too sweet!

Anonymous said...

hopefully mine goes out today.. i ordered it yesterday and hopefully they'll send it today. if not she'll get my little christmas card first haha thanks for putting this together lovely. you are faaaabulous!

CC. said...

just stuck mine in the mail but it doenst look as pretty as your sistas, i did include a few bonus goodies :)

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Mine is wrapped in pretty tissue, boxed and addressed and ready to go. I'll be off to the post office on my lunch break! So excited!

Kaileen Elise said...

mine is in the mail and on it's way... your sister's pkg is gorgeous! thanks so much for hosting. ♥kaileenelise

JOZEN said...

yay!yay!!

hope this becomes a yearly tradition!

VanessasRunway said...

I JUST came home from the post office!! So excited and I hope my secret santa loves it! ;)

Such a lovely idea! Thanks so much hostess!

thegirlhassparke said...

Oh I posted mine the other day! So excited.

Belen said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE x1million that photo of the mailboxes. there's something romantic about different kinds of mailboxes line up next to each other. when i see them in the older parts of corona, i think of what kinds of mail has gone through them. what kinds of love letters, sad letters, bills, random junk mail, and even mail mistakenly placed in the wrong box. :)

i'm excited to share my ornament. and i'll admit, i got really excited and kind of sent 2 ornaments... lol.

Krissa said...

Just got back from the post office and I hope it gets there...I am super excited...i sent a little extra...why not :)

Gabby said...

I mailed mine out today! So excited! Thanks for hosting this, lovely!

e said...

YAY! I have to do it this weekend (i am breaking the rules) so sorry! I am having a hard time getting back on track after the long weekend. Been leaving the office past 8 =(

I already reached out to my person! So excited to be a part of this =)

Micaela said...

darlings, i (and your swap person) know that life can get busy. it's life. so no worries if you didn't get it RIGHT out on time yesterday... just promise that it's soon? :) lol

you girls are lovely!!! and i know your person will LOVE their thoughtful ornaments.

i'm so glad i had this exchange. every one of you makes me smile.

xoxo

ps. Belen, PLEASE take pics of the mailboxes in Corona like this. I have never seen them like it and i just fell in love with the picture. your thoughts: "what kinds of love letters, sad letters, bills, random junk mail, and even mail mistakenly placed in the wrong box. :)"... well that just made me fall in love with you all the more.

Diana said...

I just sent mine out today! SO excited :)

Bri said...

Sent it on time! Anxiety!

I hope she digs it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails