Thursday, December 31, 2009

i wish you a brave new year...

as i was getting ready for New Years Eve festivities, i couldn't stop listening to this song on repeat:



oh no one can sing it like Bono.


and that last bit... i kept wanted to loop and replay.
my wish for you in your magical glittery 2010 are these words that seem to have been spoken for my heart:

"I wish you a brave new year
All anguish pain and sadness
Leave your heart and let your road be clear.."


i want a brave new year.

see you in 2010!
xo micaela


(thanks again Kaileen for my holiday mix! as you can see, i can not stop listening to it!)


& darling friend, next year my lips will be on yours, i promise. don't forget "new years day" also by bono is ours.


"I will be with you again. I will be with you again...."

8 comments:

darling friend said...

"I want to be with you, be with you, night and day."

Here's to a new life together in 2010!

Love you

Sara said...

Happy new year to you darling Michaela!

Gracie said...

I hope your new year will be fabulous Micaela! I wish you the best year ever! Looking forward to reading your wonderful blog! xx

Cassie said...

I hope your new year is as exciting and fabulous as you anticipate. You are just the person to have a 'brave year'! Great to get to know you in 2009 xx

Carlito86 said...

I've left you an award hon on my blog xxx

Krissa said...

Happy BRAVE New Year to you!!!!!

Nicole Marie said...

a brave new year
perfect

happy new year girlie!

Kaileen Elise said...

hey lady! happy 2010 to you, too :) i'm really glad you liked the mix. i'll have to send you another soon. xo, ♥kaileenelise

Related Posts with Thumbnails