Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sharing Sundays... Warm Pears.

Gather round and meet bella Gina of Warm Pears. her dreamy corner of the internet is a constant getaway to my heaven on earth. Gina is a talented photographer who captures magic in the country i love. here are some of my favourites:


this last one was on a post that was titled: "easily romanced." i want to meet this beautiful stranger and inquire about what keeps him up late.

i am fascinated with Gina's life. She's an American girl who sold all her things to move to Tuscany. oh if only i could do it...

why the title of her blog she explains: "Warm Pears was named after a daydream I would often have about Italy. It usually took place in a beautiful olive grove, blue skies, orange hills, a feeling of complete contentment and me sitting in a pretty dress eating a warm pear."

can you see why i am enamored with her?

but this post... this post touched my heart. i knew there was more that i loved and shared with Gina than a romance with Italia.

PS: Gina, I hope you're having an amazing time in Paris. xo

M, did you see why i especially loved one of her above photographs? *wink.

11 comments:

Saltina said...

Thanks for introducing this site to me/us! I love it and am now following. What a lovely life!

gina marie said...

Micaela .. daaaaarling! hehe

You're so stinkin sweet.
Thanks for the LOVE. =)

what you wrote made me tear up.
We HAVE to meet in Italy! dont you think?

kisses! xx!

Gracie said...

Aww she sounds gorgeous! I will definitely have to check out her blog!

Thanks for the lovely into :)

Jenni said...

Man her photography is amazing! Going to check out her blog right now. Thanks for sharing :)

thegirlhassparke said...

I loved this blog when I stumbled on it before. It makes me want to run away to Italy!

Melissa A said...

Awesome photo's of a beautiful country that my husband wants so badly to visit.

Marisa said...

love this blog... i found it through you awhile ago. i think we must make our trip to Italy and visit with her... love seeing that beautiful country through her eyes.
beautiful photographs...

Teach.Workout.Love said...

hey girl!! u won my giveaway!! email me ur info!
jennifera328@gmail.com

Rhianne said...

I love love love!

Micaela said...

Gina, YES! i think so. Me and my bestie Marisa (YES M!!!) and you... LOVELY! xo thanks for letting me feature you :)

kisses xoxo

Anonymous said...

if only we could all do that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails