Friday, March 4, 2011

happy things to end the week with.

spending a free afternoon at the El Paso Museum of Art. (this photo is one i snuck on my blackberry) He's promised to take me back next week for my birthday when the Monet to Matisse: French Masterworks exhibit opens.

products i'm loving this week (micaela approved) :

i'm really loving my sadie designs necklace! i know i've bragged about it before, but look how it goes with anything. 

i gave in to jeggins! and i love them-- who would have thought i'd wear elastic waist anything and not be pregnant? but i do! these are old navy's version.

can't stop eating this!!!

my very long untamed hair takes forrrrever to blow-dry so i'm loving this Fresh Start Dry Shampoo from TRESemme'. (it smells really good!)

this fabulous DIY i fell in love with over at mustard seed collective : chicken wire and clothes pins? yes please! 

baby us : look at my mix-matched socks!
and saying we're 26 is dwindling as me and my twinkie marianne will turn 27 on Monday! *i also start training at a new job... happy birthday to me right? alas, i prayed for a job and God answered it... maybe next time i just need to be more specific on a job description! jk i'm thankful for something part time to keep me busy. 

something else i'm happy and excited for is this week's Sharing Sundays. It'll be a special one, so meet me back here Sunday?


Happy Friday Lovies!!! xo 

17 comments:

Lauryn said...

Hooray for new jobs! That's awesome, I'm very excited for you!

That museum sounds fun! I love strolling around, looking at different pieces with the one you love. It's very calming.

Maddy said...

congrats on a new job! and happy early birthday :)

I really want jeggings but I just don't think I can pull them off... grrr

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Monet to Matisse? Oh la la! Sounds wonderful. A great way to kick off being 27!

Congrats on the new job- looking forward to hearing all about it. Hope you have a wonderful weekend and that your last few days of being 26 are as marvellous as you are...

Will email my art photo this weekend,I promise. Oh, and we should try for a quick skype date on Monday. Sawyer would like to serenade you with the birthday song!
xoxo

Jen said...

Oh I love that desk! Exactly what I'm looking for, so why can't I find it cheap somewhere??? :)

Happy early birthday to you and Twinkie!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh! You two are sooo cute! Happy birthday in advance. So glad that you're loving your Sadie necklace. That makes me super happy. Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

jalapeno hummus?? YES please :)
i NEED to try some dry shampoo- my hair takes forever to dry to so i have been trying the curly look and i am not so sure i like it.
i ADORE the picture of you lil twinkies in the crib...aren't old pics the best??

Unknown said...

ps- Congrats on the new job!

Unknown said...

Have tons of fun on your Birthday Weekend! Congrats on that job...and that pretty frame, chicken wire and clothes pins...loving it!

kimbirdy said...

well i am LOVING that cute stripy shirt with the black bow!! it's so adorable!!

Meghan said...

I love love love jeggings, too!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend - happy early birthday! I cannot wait to see how you celebrate!

A'n'G Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Weekend!!!!
Love you much and your twinkle toes twin too.


http://acommunityartproject.blogspot.com/

Claire Kiefer said...

Oh Micaela! I talk to you every day and yet I STILL feels like there's stuff we need to catch up on. I can't believe we haven't discussed the details of your phone convo w/the lady with the job! Also, I need to acknowledge how tiny & skinny your tummy looks in that picture. Would you believe I don't like Sabra hummus? Too . . . creamy for me I think. But you know what I love? BABY PICS OF THE TWINKIES! God almighty y'all were the cutest in the world.

Love you!

jackiek said...

happy weekend! congrats on the new job! xo

Faiza said...

i love everything about this post. EVERYTHING!

congrats on the new job! i love hearing about all your transitions and your strength throughout all of them. you are inspiring.

and way to go on the jeggings. i have a terrific pair that totally pass for skinny jeans...shhhhh....

Haylee said...

K cutest little baby picture! I love those white dresses you're wearing.
Congrats on your new job! You've got me curious as to what you're going to be doing. :)
LOVE that DIY idea. Wouldn't that make such a perfect inspiration board?
And can I just say that reading your comment totally put the biggest smile on my face. You're the sweetest Micaela. :)

Unknown said...

cutest baby picture, my sister and i loved to wear mixed match socks hahaha it was fun.

congrats on the new job!

i too went with the Jeggings trend i find them very comfortable!

Happy Early Birthday! and im so glad you posted about the dry shampoo your loving right now, ive been meaning to try it! first thing ill do tomorrow morning head to the store for this product!

xo

sheba said...

you two were darn cute babies who have grown up into beautiful ladies!

love sabra humus! esp the roasted red pepper one!

does the dry shampoo leave "white stuff" in your dark hair? i want to try one, but that's my fear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails