Saturday, March 19, 2011

happy things to end the week with.

friday date night included our favorite mexi spot + a side of Bradley Cooper in his new film Limitless. It was really good! {photo is my girlfriend jill's when she was at the london premier of the A-Team... can you imagine seeing that hotness up close?!}

this print with such a special reminder can be yours and help the beautiful summer & husband on their long-awaited adoption quest

Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory's Snickers caramel apples make me really happy!

a pedi: after a week of actually going to the gym every day and wanting to cry on the stairmaster, it was absolute bliss! 

my limited edition tote from Every Little Counts to carry all my work stuff in

getting my bridesmaid dress ordered for little seester's wedding in july (dress will be in jade)  forgive the cell phone pic... this was the text i had sent to my seester's. i'm so excited for her wedding!!! and so excited to see a smaller dress size again! {thank-you hellish stairmaster!}

speaking of weddings, when i saw this ivory wiggle dress on Hello Again Vintage i instantly thought if i hadn't found my perfect vintage wedding dress, i would have chosen this one! 

image via Satxvike's flickr
and in a few minutes, seeing the Super Full Moon over El Paso.


and if you haven't entered my giveaway, please do!!! 


xoxoxo


not on my happy list? working on sunday.

boo!

but this magazine is going in my Romance tote to enjoy and swoon over on my break! 

(thank-you lauren for giving me the heads up on this delicious cover)

20 comments:

a life of color said...

Love the bridesmiad dress!! I wore the same one (but in the bright blue) for a friends wedding and then to my cousin's wedding in November. I was getting compliments on it all night :). Have fun!

Anonymous said...

bradley cooper, caramel apples, pedicure and that cute bridesmaid dress = priceless!

Anonymous said...

Pretty dress she picked out--very flattering neckline. I like the other one as well, it's so clearly vintage.

Erin said...

I need to pick up a copy of this Vanity Fair!!

Karina Pacheco said...

Ah! I love your list, but I love you more ;) Eeeee!! Those apples sound SO delish!! I want one ;) I love your Friday night - awesome!! That wedding dress beautiful - but your was more beautiful and you looked spectacular ;) So exciting for Maddies wedding this Summer ;) All the beautiful Lechuga girls ;) The moon was beautiful and so spectacular, we missed you though :( and it was nice to chat meanwhile ;) Love you lots xoxoxoxoxo!!

A'n'G Johnson said...

I can't do the stairmaster anymore, but I remember loathing it!

Claire Kiefer said...

What sweet things! The snickers apple looks freakin' amazing, but I can never eat a caramel apple again (or even a whole apple) due to my chipped tooth!! (The fixed part will prob come off if I do). :(

I bought Summer's print yesterday!

You're inspiring . . . I want to see a smaller dress size! Alas, I don't have TIME to go to the gym every day. Starting with yoga tomorrow morning, though! xoxo

Hello Again Vintage said...

What a lovely way to end your productive week!! I can bear the stairmaster but the elliptical is the one that always kicks my ass!

Have a fun-filled Sunday.

xoxo
Grace

P.S. I'm so happy you like that vintage dress.

giddynici said...

Yay for all the good things happening. I was thinking of seeing Limitless so I'm glad you gave it the thumbs up! The bridesmaids dress is very pretty and will be gorgeous in Jade. The wiggle dress is lovely but your dress was spectacular. x

Faiza said...

awww can't wait to read about the next lechuga wedding! your family pics always make me smile!

hope your work day speeeeeeeeeds by!

Sarah said...

I'm about to head off to work, too. My friend Jamie was just hanging out with Bradley Cooper in NYC. Jamie's sister is basically married to Zach Galiafinakis, so he got invited to watch the taping of SNL. I was so jealous.

Congrats on getting to the gym every day this week! Jeff and I just started doing the 30 day shred and it's awesome. We're on day 5. Gillian Michaels claims it will make up for hours of "phoning it in at the gym"...must be her catch phrase.

Sarah said...

Oh, and I love your new tote bag, too!

Claire said...

Love the dress!! how exciting!!

Erin said...

i just watched bradley cooper on jimmy fallon. yeowza!!!

Unknown said...

oh you posted about my bf...Bradley...i tried to read the rest, but kept going back to his sweet pic. lost control for a minute but i am going to get it together and scroll back up to look at what i am sure is a beautiful dress! lol...

Erin {pughs' news} said...

I love to look through the window at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, and drool over all the different apples. The one with the pieces of Skor bar always appeals to me!

Love your bridesmaid dress. You're going to be gorgeous in it! Is the countdown on? How many days till Wichita Falls?!?!

Still too sick to skype, but it's spring break and I'm on antibiotics now, so hopefully later this week we can chat.

xoxo

i said someday.... said...

I read somewhere this weekend that ole Bradley Cooper and Lemon Face broke up! That's something to smile about. He could do so much better!! (Now if Rob and Kristen would break up!!! haha.)
I really want to see that movie!
The bridesmaid dresses are sooooo pretty!!!
Can't wait for Water for Elephants to come out! I miss R.Pattz!

ashley // chasing heartbeats said...

that wiggle dress is stunning!! sounds like a great weekend :)

Meredith said...

I like that bridesmaid dress! One of the other bridesmaids in the last wedding I was in picked that one as her dress (since the bride gave us the freedom to pick whatever we wanted, just in cornflower blue).

Jade is a super pretty color too. My girls are wearing Oasis, which is pretty close to Jade!

kimbirdy said...

oh my, so many amazing things in this post!! i don't really know where to begin, so i'll just say this: bradley cooper? swoon! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails