Tuesday, March 8, 2011

incredibly lucky.

honestly, i'm not a materialistic girl. i love clothes and shoes, sure-- but my idea of fashion is finding a gem at a second hand shop. While a Chanel dress would be nice, i'd rather find a vintage version of Chanel at a consignment/thrift shop. 

when my husband asked me what i wanted for my birthday, i told him a card that said "wife" and a cake. there wasn't anything i truly wanted/needed. Imagine my surprise when i unwrapped this fancy new toy from my husband yesterday!!!



i couldn't believe it!!! i truly didn't even know what to do with that kind of surprise! ha i was in shock. i am so in love with my laptop! isn't it beautiful?


incredibly lucky, incredibly spoiled by this amazing man i get to call my husband. 

22 comments:

Faiza said...

that is so sweet and supportive and such a lovely surprise all at once. i love it. and i am so happy for YOU!

thegirlhassparke said...

Oh wow that is such a wonderful present, you deserve to be spoilt!

Emily {Rue de France} said...

Oooh, such a pretty laptop! Hope you had a wonderful birthday & that the year ahead is even better. Kisses from France!

kimbirdy said...

woo hoo!! that's such an awesome gift!!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Oh he is lovely, isn't he? I felt the same when Alan bought me my shiny red laptop for Christmas!

Katyha said...

wowie! your husband is a sweetie, that is a wonderful birthday surprise

Claire said...

omg! You lucky thing!! xx

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I'm late since I was out of town, but Happy Belated Birthday! Hope it was a blast!!!

Unknown said...

What a great B-day present!!! ;)

mysterymoor said...

now I am jealous!!!

Meghan said...

What a super sweet gift! I hope you had the most incredible birthday, my dear! You deserve it!

Jenni said...

Eep!!! SOoooooooOOOO LUCKY!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yay! i love my mac book! i got it last year for my birthday, too!

April said...

Ahhhhh! SAHWEET! :)

Alyssa said...

ok chip wins the award for bestest husband ever!

i said someday.... said...

Nice!!!! I want one.

kitten roar said...

wow! what an amazing & lucky surprise for an amazing & lucky gal!

Meredith said...

How awesome! I just got a MacBook (though not an air) myself - it is a life. Changer. I hope you just love it and that you had an awesome birthday!

Amanda said...

You are such a lucky girl. Congrats on the new computer--happy browsing through your new toy! :)

ashley // chasing heartbeats said...

LUCKY girl! and a very happy belated birthday!

Lauryn said...

Wow! What an amazing gift :) I love my Mac, and I hope you do too!

green tea and red nails said...

OH MY GOODNESS! that is awesomely awesome! hooray for husbands :) xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails