Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sharing Sundays... Someday Hopes.

i instantly fell head over heels for this blog filled with someday hopes; sweet wishes for their life. 


below were some of my favorites...  someday i will: 


"live in a place where i can sleep all summer with the windows wide open."



"wake up in the morning and not be in a rush-- rather, drink some tea, soak up in the morning sun while taking time to become inspired before starting my day."



 "eat everything--- even my blueberries-- on the finest of china"



"someday i will find my jim halpert"




be prepared to both swoon, relate, and wish for the same things. 

13 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Oh my goodness, I know I'm going to love this blog! I can totally relate to all the lovely sentiments of things she hopes for (and I don't blame her for dreaming of finding her very own Jim Halpert... Jim is awesome!)

Going to check it out right this second!

Happy Sunday, sweet friend.
xoxo

Justin Ozuna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gracie said...

This sounds like the most lovely blog! I will definitely be checking it out.

Makes me want to start my own Someday posts or at least journal about it. x

Anonymous said...

jim halpert is totally a guy i'd be falling for! and ross gellar! lol, but it's true. they're smart and geeky, but they're true sweethearts! :) okay, matt damon, too!

kitten roar said...

i love this! lately i have been doing a lot of journal writing and a lot of my sentences have been starting with "maybe somedays." so i can relate to a lot of these :)

Ashley said...

I love this!

Vanilla Mama said...

Too sweet! Will check it out - Thanks!

Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

These are so great!

<3
K

kimbirdy said...

oh yes, i love that blog. those girls are some of the loveliest girls around blogland and i adore all their hopes and dreams!

Claire said...

oh i'm going over there RIGHT NOW!!! xx

Unknown said...

One day I had the same wish, to find *my* Jim Halpert. Then less than a year later, I found him! So I wish you luck and happiness!

April said...

OMG. How bittersweet. Thank you for sharing!! I love sharing Sundays :)

brlracincwgrl said...

I adore this blog! It's simply lovely! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails