Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sharing Sundays... itchin stitchin.


did you sign up for my college gf's awesome etsy swap? if you did, then you got paired up this past week with your swap partner, and let me just say Jessie couldn't have paired me with a more perfect swap partner.

i got paired up with Amanda over at Itchin Stichin. i was already pretty smitten over her adorable blog but we're having so much fun getting to know each other better. i knew we were going to hit it off when i saw that not only is she a crafting goddess, but she has a love for vintage knick knacks that mirrors mine.

this week i wanted to share her etsy shop:


when i saw all the vintage goodies, i gasped! how cute is that oh deer planter?





not only can you find beautiful vintage like the above, but also amanda's home made pieces like these darling crochet flower brooches to brighten any jacket, purse, or gift tag. 



so please say hello to my new friend amanda and check out her etsy shop

blog // etsy shop : itchin stitchin

8 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

I'm going to check out her blog now! I love my partner, too--Meredith at Thank You Ma'am (I already read her blog before we got paired!). I spent like three hours last night and this morning going through etsy and finding new "favorites," and now I finally think I have a collection of things that are very Claire. :)

Look!
http://www.etsy.com/people/clairekiefer/favorites?ref=si_fav

Also I wanna see your favorites.

Micaela said...

claire!! I LOVE your faves!!!! (esp. the sadie necklace and the nin locket!) but yes, SO YOU!!! like the Brees glass :) and the leo necklace. love it!!!

here's my faves: http://www.etsy.com/people/micaelafaerie/favorites?ref=si_fav

this one reminds me of you: http://www.etsy.com/listing/62655124/gypsies-at-heart-textile-wall-art

LOVE YOU!!!

ps. meredith would be such a fun partner! jessie did good ;)

Erin {pughs' news} said...

She is the perfect match for you!

I wish I'd remembered to sign up in time for this swap. There are so many amazing etsy shops out there...

Unknown said...

Great shop! I loved her crocheted flowers!!

Gracie said...

You have definitely been matched with a great partner. That deer planter is precious.

Oh this would have been such a fun swap. x

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

Awww Thanks so much - I was like a giddy teenager this weekend telling my mom all about my new friend from Texas. We do make a perfect pair!!

green tea and red nails said...

oh i am popping over there right now! what gorgeous treasures :) cant wait to see what you get in the swap!

xx

A "cheery" disposition said...

i love that beautiful rose painting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails