Thursday, June 9, 2011

four girls, one city!

 Back in January four girlfriends decided it was time to start seriously planning a girls trip in one of the most beautiful cities. Next week it's finally happening!!!

Me, Twinkie (top right), our college girlfriend Jessie (top left), and Claire (bottom right) will all be together in SAN FRANCISCO!!! and i can't wait!!! 

i met claire on our way from VA to TX during the holidays when she was staying with her Momma in Georgia. They made me and darling husband a delicious breakfast and even though it was such a short time, i will never forget how excited i was when i finally saw her! it was like running up and hugging a friend you had known for years. 

and now i can't wait to see my favorite girls all really meet each other {i stress really, because i'm sure it will be the same for them as when i met claire}. 

i'll be flying in the night before on June 14th and Claire and i will pick up the girls the next day. i can't wait for that moment in the airport! 

oh the beach. i can't wait! claire's pic

we'll be staying with Claire until the 19th-- four nights of MUCH NEEDED girl time all together!

i'm excited that this is finally happening! 

i can't wait for the wine to be poured and the laughter to be endless.

i love these girls with all my heart and can't believe this time next week we'll be together. 

25 comments:

Meghan said...

Aww! Four of my favorite people! I love it! You're going to have a wonderful time!

Gale said...

Have an amazing time with your girls Micaela! & San Francisco?! I am officially jelly! Yayy:D Photos, photos, photos!

Erin Cox said...

That sounds so unbelievably exciting!! Oh I really do hope you ladies have a fabulous time!! I know you will!

There is a {small} chance I will actually be in the city that weekend, and believe me, i will be letting you know if I am... I would NOT miss the chance to "really" meet you lovelies in person!! :)

kimbirdy said...

oh i'm so jealous and i wish i still lived there! you really are all going to have the most amazing time. what a great city for fun with the girls!

Summer Athena said...

its gonna be a blast. so sad that i cannot make it. poop.

Caroline said...

Have so much fun!! XO!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

SO exciting!! Can't wait for the recaps!!

Unknown said...

Have fun you girlies!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Yay! It's going to be so fabulous for you four! I wish I could fly in and join you. Can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

First New York, now San Francisco! Next up... Victoria? ;~)

Maddy said...

How fun!! You're going to have such a great time, can't wait to hear all about it :)

maybe if we ever make it to Austin we can see you ;) I know Texas is huge, but I'm always willing to drive!

i said someday.... said...

4 beautiful girls!!!
Y'all are going to have soooo much fun!!!
Too bad Yarei won't be there! :(
that sucks!
Have a safe trip!!

Claire Kiefer said...

I'm giddy with excitement! I think the weather is going to be pretty and I can't wait to show you all the places I love the most. It's going to be an incredible trip. Tuesday can't come soon enough!

Lacey said...

How exciting! I hope you girls have a fabulous time together!!!

Marisa said...

You all are going to have the best time... can't wait to hear the recap.

tiffany denise said...

Obviously I've never met Claire, but I have met Coody a couple of times with you and Marz...all I can say is WATCH OUT SAN FRANCISCO!! hahahah! I know you girls will have a blast and can't wait to see all of the pictures!!

Love and Miss you!!

ooh PS. It's so easy now that Thomas is getting bigger to put him to sleep...I just put him in the crib and turn on his little "tv", as I call it, that you got him and he watches it till he goes to sleep!!! Love you again!!

Jessica Coody said...

haha, Tiffany's comment made me giggle. :)
I'm SO ready!!!

Skye said...

oh my goodness....i have always wanted to go to san francisco...thrilled for you! loved your "visit" to our home :)

April said...

You girls are going to have so much fun!!! I'm trying really hard not to be too ugly jealous. lol

Ashlee said...

oh my...you will be in my city when i'm a state away in arizona!

have an amazing time! and bring a sweater!

oh, and if you can, eat a chicken or veggie teriyaki hashbrown sandwich for breakfast at "art's cafe" on 9th and irving. to die for!

jasmine said...

ahhhhh, that's going to be SO MUCH FUN. i have a girls trip coming up in september, and i absolutely cannot wait. have fun!!!

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

This sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to hear all about it!

x Jasmine

Gracie said...

Ohh my gosh! That is so exciting. I can't believe you are all going to hang out. Can't wait to see photos of this get together. x

Courtney said...

Lucky!! So jealous! Hubby and I can't wait to get to San Fran! It's only like 8 hours from where we are ... You'll be so close, yet so far! :) I know you'll have tons of fun!!

Stina G said...

What a great trip, you're going to have a blast!!

Leesh said...

Sounds exciting! San Francisco is a beautiful place. Enjoy!

I can't wait to hear all about it from you, Claire and Marianne.

Related Posts with Thumbnails