Tuesday, June 7, 2011

HUZZAH!

NY Daily News
MAN OH MAN!!! What a series!!! SO INTENSE ... I'm a hot mess still in my Mavericks shirt, pig tails in my face and my throat hurting from all the screaming! i think i finally stopped shaking. 

GO MAVS!!!!

since my husband had to work tonight, i wore his Kidd shirt for him. When the game ended husband had about 15 minutes before he had to be on set. Instead of getting ready for the newscast, he called me to listen to my cheering! love, love indeed.

me and Marisa had a quick chat during half-time and believe that was the lucky charm. It certainly did my heart good and was the cherry on top of what would be a perfect night!!! love you bestie. 

10 comments:

Unknown said...

ah, sporting events are so much fun! I love this top on you, so casual yet SO cute! you are too adorable!

xoxo

Sarah said...

Wooohooo! Isn't it so much fun to be into these things!? Have a great time watching all of the games. :)

thegirlhassparke said...

So happy for you Micaela!!

Gracie said...

Haha you are utterly adorable! I think it's great when you get into sports :) You and your shirts and lovely hair. x

Amanda said...

I think I'm rooting for the Mavs mainly because whenever I see that they are on, I think to myself "Oh Micaela is watching this, I should too" :) I couldn't believe that Dirk was running around and playing while he had a fever and was looking so exhausted! When I feel sick, all I want to do is lie in bed and watch TV (I of course am not a pro athlete, but still...). Hopefully your team can keep the streak going!

Marisa said...

So intense. I think I held my breathe for the whole seconf half... ha Love you more M

Elizabeth Denise said...

i love your blog and you my dear but as a Miamian I must tell you that the big 3 will pull through ;)

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Go Mavs!

And now if the Canucks can pull themselves back together after Monday night's devastating loss... We're so close to the Stanley Cup up here!

Erin Cox said...

I think it's awesome you are such a dedicated fan! I wish I was that enthusiastic about sports... i get too distracted with other things.

p.s. i wanted to let you know that i have a new blog url: http://erin-elder.blogspot.com/

Karina Pacheco said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!! But you know that already!! I'm so happy for you and your Mavs!!! HUZZAH!!!!

Plus you get to see Marz in less than a week and be together again!!!
Remember my pic!!!

I wish it was us counting down the days until you were coming to NYC :(
It seems like only yesterday!!

I love you my beautiful sister more than French fries and FR!!!!!

XOXOXOXXO

Related Posts with Thumbnails