Thursday, June 30, 2011

because it's already midnight in NYC...



Feliz Cumpleanos to the beautiful birthday girl who turns the dirty 30 today! (wink)

Kary, i love you more than words, more than all the stars and even more than french fries or our favorite ferrero rocher (this is true love, indeed!) we are truly blessed to call you family.

May this special birthday be full of happiness, love, cupcakes, and above all God's blessings to you and your precious family. i pray many more birthdays to celebrate together--- even if i can't hug you or give you birthday spankings in person (ha!).

You are the sweetest most genuine person i know full of kindness and no one deserves to be celebrated more! so enjoy this day, your 30th!

all the love in the world,

Micaela xo

please stop by my darling friend's blog and help me wish her a loveliest of birthdays <3

5 comments:

Karina Pacheco said...

:(...............
More waterworks!!!! You mean the world to me my beautiful sister and I can not thank you enough for being you and making my day that much more special!!!

This post = the sweetest and one of the best presents ever!! There are no words strong enough to tell you how much you mean to me! You are one of my life's blessings my beautiful sister! Maybe if I blow lots of candles and wish hard enough my wish of being able to celebrate today with my beautiful sisters will come true :)

I love you, love you soooooooooo much!!!!!! More than ferrer rocher, french fries,cupcakes, and more than you'll ever know!!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart my beautiful sister a million times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you mi hermana xoxoxoxoxo

Karina Pacheco said...

P.S. Looking at the picture brought down the waterworks big time, but it made me think of all the fun we had while you were here!!!

I love you xoxoxo

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Hope Kary has a wonderful birthday! Popped over there last night to wish her a fabulous day.

PS: If you get a chance today, swing by Pughs' News...

xoxo

kimbirdy said...

aw, a very merry birthday to your sis!

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

I love Karina! I'm so jealous you got to spend some time with her!

x Jasmine

Related Posts with Thumbnails