Tuesday, June 28, 2011

instead of flowers...

my husband surprises me by bringing home snacks.

usually it's hot funyons but yesterday it was hot funyons and these new mini unwrapped reeses buttercups i had been desperately wanting to try.

(phoenix, i'm wearing the pink pop nail polish you gave me)

two things: 

1. as of 10 p.m. that whole bag was empty. husband had a few but only a few.

2. my love of junk food {esp. sweets} is unmatchable. i have been battling a serious sinus infection that i actually turned down thai food for lunch on our date yesterday. who turns down the best pad thai? certainly not this girl on a good day.

and yet i didn't have a problem stuffing my face with chocolate. i might even go as far as to say it made me feel better.


i married the right man, indeed.

11 comments:

Jen said...

I saw those in an Ad the other day, and I got really excited because I want to try them so badly! I would eat the whole package in one sitting too, dont worry :)

Unknown said...

I'd love to give them a try too! Sophia does not eat chocolate but reeses she does so we ought to! xoxo

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

YUM! I seriously want some Reese's right now. Hope you feel better.

Abi said...

Those are soooooooooooooo goood!! :D I can't just eat one.

Kaylia Payne said...

Ooh yum, Reece's is the best! My husband does that too :) chocolate is so much better than flowers! Sinus infections are so horrible, I hope you feel better soon. xoxo

Katyha said...

you are the cutest!!

April said...

Om nom nom. We went to the cheesecake factory tonight and OMG I'D NEVER BEEN TO ONE BEFORE AND I NEARLY WENT CRAZY IN LOVE. It's so cute, and they have ALCOHOL, and CHEESECAKE, and SAMOSAS! My head might as well have exploded. lol But yes, junk food is quite nice too.

CarrieMarie said...

feel better! chocolate helps!

Ashley said...

Awwwww Chip is such a great hubby! Bringing you home snacks!!
I LOVE snack surprises!
Those look yummy too and I totally think chocolate makes you feel better!! :) Hope you feel better soon!!
LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

Indeed you did!

x Jasmine

Leesh said...

Those mini PB cups are yummy. I brought some to work and they were gone in minutes...eaten all by me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails