Tuesday, July 21, 2009

it won't be just any tuesday night...

i am off to see my beloved COLDPLAY for the 3rd time in concert!!!!


they're playing tonight in Dallas at a venue that's outside. I'm hoping it doesn't rain {I've enjoyed waking up to a good thunderstorm the last 2 days}, although that won't stop my absolute bliss- i'll have my pink rain boots with me just in case.

Coldplay is my absolute favorite band ever.
they've been my absolute comfort on many occasions.

Chris Martin always gets it right.

"Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are
I had to find you, tell you I need you
Tell you I set you apart
Tell me your secrets and ask me your questions
Oh, let's go back to the start..."



He sings my heart.

and tonight, i get to share my heart with the boy who's given me his... Max, we're going to remember this night. Thank-you for making this night happen. xo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

the scientist is my song all the way... just one more thing to add to the list... have so much fun love
xoxo
m

VanessasRunway said...

I am soooo jealous! Sing your little heart out for me, please?! :)

Have a blast!

Farah said...

omg! i am soooo jealous!!!! have boatloads of fun kay? on my behalf as well yeah? ;)

Farah said...

there is something for you on my blog! ;)

Micaela said...

M sooo thought of you during "the scientist." BEST.SONG.EVER. of course ANOTHER thing to add to the list :) of course.

Vanessa, oh you better believe i sang AND danced my heart out! it was amazing.

Farah you are a sweetheart!!!! i loved your ten things about you and can't wait to participate.

ps.
what you said about Shakespeare cracked me up!

xo lovely ladies. PROMISE me you will all go see Coldplay if you get the chance... AH-MAZING.

meg fee said...

i love that, "he sings my heart"...oh to meet a boy who will one day sing mine!!

hope you had fun!

umama said...

lucky lucky you!! so jealous!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails