Friday, February 5, 2010

________

I stepped outside a minute ago with my cup of coffee (i drink this stuff at all times of the day) to more falling snow, on top of the mountains of snow we've had.

speaking of snow... i found this ridiculously cute polaroid from my childhood. That's me and my twinkie with our parents in Spain, where we were born. I'm in love with little us!


I am the hooded one in my Pappa's arms.

{i posted this picture on his facebook wall and asked him why he wasn't wearing a jacket. lol i'm one of those kids who loves that her father finally gave in to his children's demands of getting a FB}

HAPPY FRIDAY lovies!!!! you are almost done with your work weeks. It's friday, so that means a round of Lauren's "Fill in the Blanks" fun!


1. If I had two hours to myself today, I'd venture out and explore my new city on my own. (i actually have more than 2 hours to myself today but said snow is preventing me from leaving Casa di M).

2. If I could travel anywhere today, I would go to a bed and breakfast with M for a girls getaway. I'd go home to Texas in a heartbeat too.

3. Max proposing to me, but since that's obvious- the summer i was in college and spent in Italy is my happiest memory.

4. Sometimes you're the one leaving other times you're the one left behind.

5. Beauty is felt. I believe beauty is something you feel, like butterflies in your tummy.

6. I would be embarassed if anyone knew how many glasses of wine i can consume in a week.

7. Love at first sight is more often confused with strong attraction. You have to know someone to love them; to really love them... their glorious faults and all.


*blog your own fill in the blank post, and link up to Lauren's. I want to read your answers! xo

16 comments:

VanessasRunway said...

Beauty is felt.

Love that! I agree. :) Mike drinks bottles all by himself. Sometimes I don't really have any because it doesn't seem to go with my dinner, but he can drink it with a PB &J haha

VanessasRunway said...

bottles of wine* I meant! lol

danielle and dinosaur toes said...

I finally filled in the blanks this week!

I love that polaroid for a million reasons! And don't you love having your dad on FB? I know I do!

jozen said...

i am in love with your super cute polaroid too!! how adorable :)

Anonymous said...

you two were SO cute as babies! ah i love it.

what a great idea. i may have to join in on her little game as well. loved your answers.

chelsea rebecca said...

i love this fill in the blank! i keep forgetting to do it!
i am LOVING that old polaroid. how incredible. and darling!! why does polaroid think that after all these years they can just discontinue the film!! and now film is only sold at ridiculous prices online. me and my camera are not very happy.
your happiest moments are so wonderful!

Jessica Coody said...

Oh honey- you are NOT alone in the wine consumption! haha...

Anonymous said...

That's a really cool picture. But..why isn't your dad wearing a coat?

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

your family pola is so cute! and what a good dad to give in to your request to get a facebook :).

i liked your answer to #4.... but it's hard to remember that when you're the one being left behind.

oh...and i wish you lived close so we could have girly wine drinking nights because none of my friends really like wine. boo!

thanks for linking up and i hope you have a lovely weekend!

xo
{Lauren}

Sam said...

Your description of beauty is... beautiful! I love it :)

Brittan said...

that is the CUTEST polaroid ever! I always love reading about you sweetie! hope you get to go out and explore soon!!!

marisa said...

this list is so perfectly you.... i love it. The wine one...lol.

B&B with my bestie....yes please.
i love you
xoxo

Belen said...

ive been meaning to do this, lol.

Sara said...

I love your list. I love the photo and I love the new post! haha

Melissa A said...

What a cute little you. I think beauty is something you feel too. That's the way it is for me, all the time.

Melissa A said...

Oh, and I would decorate for you wedding any day, if I could. If you wanna talk wedding stuff or need any ideas, send me a note or I'll give you my number so you can give me a call.

Related Posts with Thumbnails