Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sharing Sundays... i-zilla the terrible.


meet my friend Iris of i-zilla the terrible.


A few reasons i adore her: she likes bows and cupcakes, has the cutest glasses and a frilly apron, and check out those kitty cat slippers.



She's a craft goddess and a student of Style School. Here a few of her creations:


i looooved these cupcake ornaments she made. in fact, she sent me one way back when i was hosting my ornament exchange and in return i sent her glittery ornaments. I have a penchant of writing notes on pages from romance novels and she joked that she looked to see if she got any juicy parts. lol

my kind of girl.

and i think you'd like this cupcake of a girl too.

14 comments:

Emilie Lynne said...

Oh those ornaments are so darling! And her slippers! -- I am jealous :D

Belen said...

aw, i love cute aprons! i wish i could sew. it's one thing i have a hard time with even though everyone tells me its easy to learn, lol.

Unknown said...

i have to follow her...cute, we have the same glasses AND i ADORE cupcakes :)

thegirlhassparke said...

I love Iris and her blog, perfect for sharing sundays!

Polly Rowan said...

I am loving the clip boards! I would love to make some. And I love cupcakes too :) who doesn't ?! hehe xxx

Anonymous said...

ohhmy the clipboards are adorable!!! and you can never go wrong with CUPCAKES :D

Anonymous said...

thank you sooo much micaela! this made me so incredibly happy and touched to be featured on your great blog. i read that you're bday is coming up. you're definitely getting something missy!

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

i love those little wooden people she made...just saw those the other day on her blog :).

thanks for sharing. what a great idea to share other bloggers :).

Brandi said...

Those clipboards she did -- I would love to do something like that myself. It's such a good idea.

and those cupcakes...mmm...I really don't bake nearly enough cupcakes.

gina marie said...

nice, now i want a cupcake.

Marisa said...

those shoes are darling... i could never pull those off. HA

jozen said...

ooohhh.. going to pay her a visit.

love any girl who loves cupcakes!

tinypaperheart said...

omgoodness, love her clipboard creations! :)

VanessasRunway said...

oh my! She so adorable! Crafts and cupcakes? I'm a fan. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails