As a vegetarian, i delighted in their veggie burger (and may have eaten every last bit of it). The dark beer i ordered had some kind of coffee in it. It was interesting, but i was glad they served little pints of it.
Happy Friday lovies!!! a valentines weekend one. Since it's friday, how about another round of
1. I am hoping my Valentine's day this year includes, a lot of laughter and kisses from my fiance Max. Last year we ordered a pizza at home while sharing a bottle of wine, danced in our undies to crocodile rock in our living room and were in bed by midnight. It was simple and the perfect way to spend Valentines Day. This year is our first one as engaged people .
2. My biggest guilty pleasure is sleeping in til after noon on weekends after staying up late the night before with a glass of wine lost in a book or blogging .
3. I am most proud of leaving the only home I've known in my beloved Texas to be with my beloved thousands of miles away in Virginia .
4. If I could choose one outfit to live in it would be tights with a comfy shirt dress, heels (always heels) .
5. People are always amazing me. Something I love about blogging is connecting to those who would have otherwise been perfect strangers. I'm always amazed at the secrets people confess to me, an otherwise perfect stranger to them. I sincerely love this fact, that i can be one of those kinds of people; a kindred soul .
6. I would rather have loved and lost than to have never never been heartbroken .
7. I love my nieces & nephew more than anything in the world!
Have fun creating your own fill in the blanks and link up at Lauren's place, The Little Things We Do.