i really wish i knew how to make this image bigger because i love this photograph of my birthday girl little seester Madeline. Here is little us, playing in Subic Bay in the Philippines.
Happy Birthday to you boo boo!!! thank you for being my friend more and more each day... I know we've had to particularly work at it *wink but I've always loved you more than words could say. I wish i could be home to celebrate your 24th year!
the funny card i sent maddie (fitting from her vegetarian older seester):
Friday also means another round of:
1. If I could medal in an olympic event it would be in gymnastics. But maybe ice skating so it can be at the winter Olympics and i can meet my favorite Olympian Apolo Ohno. He is not only talented, but beautiful .
2. If I was stranded on a deserted island I'd take Max and hope his boy scout lessons come in handy .
3. Violent movies (cos I should know they aren't real) are my most irrational fear.
4. I'd rather already be employed everyday, than feeling lazy everyday.
5. I am excited about date night with my fiance tonight, my birthday plans (more soon!), but sad to be sending a sympathy card to a woman back home who lost her husband (he was such a great man. Harold would call me "cookie monster" at every church potluck because i scoured the dessert table) .
6. I should really be hitting the shower already so I can run some errands.
7. One of my favorite things in all the world is being an Auntie. There is nothing like hearing my niece Sophia call me "her Mickey" while running into my arms.
*play along over at the little things we do.