Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sharing Sundays... Lydia And Pugs.


i fell in love with Dawn's creations, when I first saw a spotlight on Summer's blog. i've been in need of address labels, especially after my move. As a dog mommy, her personalized address labels were perfection!!!!



i got my address labels last week and how cute are they?

they say Micaela & Maverick.

and she's got on a pink stripped scarf.


Dawn is the nicest girl ever too! Check out her etsy & her blog, Lydia & Pugs, which is named after her first pug Lydia who passed away in 2008.

I highly recommend it for any dog lover and if that doesn't happen to be you, well I'm sure you know someone who is... her products would make great gifts for any occasion.

ps. I mailed off some letters last week {including my knick knack exchange gift} and the postman pointed out how cute my address labels were. Thank-you Dawn!

10 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Can't wait for my next letter, complete with fancy address label!

Kenza said...

such a cute dog! sweet label too!

Belen said...

Cuteness!

Sigh, that's what I dislike about my neighborhood's mailboxes. Since each street has it's own central box, the mailman drives by, flicks each pile into the boxes, and drives off. It's like he can't ever spend enough time getting to know the people on his route. I've always wanted that kind of mailman.

It's also what I really miss about my childhood. Our mailman was sweet and would always say hello to me. Sigh. When I/my family moves, I'm making sure individual mailboxes are available.. otherwise I refuse to move there, lol.

Rhianne said...

eep, these are so unbelievably cute! I need a puppy so I can get some :)

chelsea rebecca said...

oh my goodness. these are so adorable!! Micaela & Maverick ?! too cute!!

Cassie said...

They are really cute but so is your little Maverick too.
xx

LydiaAndPugs said...

Aww, Micaela! You are so sweet, thank for the post! Have a wonderful week! :)

Lesli said...

awww--the address labels are adorable & so is your dog!

And Dawn is fabulous!!!

KW said...

that's just straight cuteness.

Jen said...

I bookmarked this Etsy shop so I can order Lhasa labels when I'm due for some! I can't wait. Yours came out so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails