1. When I'm nervous I tend to ramble .
2. My favorite item in my closet is my trusty black heels. Black goes with everything and I'm most comfortable in high heels. "I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot." -Marilyn Monroe .
3. Enjoying a glass of wine paired with a bubble bath is my favorite thing to do when I need to relax.
4. My favorite childhood memory is birthdays with my twin sister. My Momma would get a list of our classrooms and invite everyone, including the teachers lol So on birthdays we'd have a house full of all our friends. One year that is my favorite childhood memory is when we were leaving to move to another air force base (so our house was pretty empty) and we had a sleepover. All our friends brought their sleeping bags and board games and we stayed up late and felt like half the house was ours. I was in 2nd grade and I remember everyone telling us our parents were the coolest. I still smile when I think of that birthday and that compliment, because at 25 I still believe my parents are the coolest.
5. Something you may not know about me is i was born in Madrid, Spain .
6. A true friend never judges you and because of that, you can tell them everything. It's a blessing to find someone you can confess the big things to as well as discuss the latest episode of Grey's Anatomy and in that same conversation talk about sex lol The comfort of openness; i value that in my friendships .
7. Something I hope people think of when they think of me is that I'm easy to get to know, oh and that I'm the biggest Robbie Williams fan there ever was.
Play along on Lauren's blog. I love Fill in the Blank Fridays and reading your answers.
i'm off to drink Toucan Mango Chai tea, a gift from Alex & Mina over at ...Sending Postcards. (the cutest newly weds who sold everything to travel the world together. Mina is gorgeous and Alex has always had my vote cos he reminds me of Chris Martin, and we know how much i love my Coldplay) Thank you love birds! xo
& speaking of happy mail, Caroline at Coeur de La is hosting a mail scramble. One of the things i really love? is going to the post office. Seriously, i love going.
enjoy your Friday darlings! I'm in the best mood today: call back from a job i really wanted, exciting birthday plans i promise to tell you about tomorrow, tonight me and Max are taking a photograph for our new church directory & celebrating said call back with a burrito date night.
it's a good day, good day indeed!
what's something you're excited about?