Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy National Weatherman Appreciation Day to my future husband!

Me and Max met at a news station in my hometown of Wichita Falls, TX. He was the morning meteorologist and i was a news reporter/weekend morning anchor. (the shows we got to do together were so much fun. I wondered if people could see our chemistry...)

He once told me that he believed he moved to Texas to meet me.


Here's Max doing a weather talk about tornado season

at a little senior's citizen center in Texas.




So today on this nationally recognized day, i want to tell my fiance how very proud of him i am. I've been watching him do live cut-ins out in the snow and have been the happy little fiance.

Max, you really are talented. I hope you know that.

(and your green snow cap? i'm glad i reminded you where it was... it's so cute!)


i promise to always be your biggest fan & cheerleader. Your co-pilot in life.

i love you my weatherman.

17 comments:

Lauren Nicole said...

Awww, this is so sweet! I never knew he was a weatherman, how neat; and that's so cute of a story on how the two of you met as news anchors! Soooo cute. <3
- L

Gabby said...

Cuteness! I love reading about you love birds :)

Anonymous said...

aww how cute your story!!! maybe i'll see him on the news how cool will that be i've been watching the storm since 4 today!!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What a sweet tribute!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Love it. You two are adorable. And who knew is was National Weatherman Appreciation Day?!

Unknown said...

"i promise to always be your biggest fan & cheerleader. Your co-pilot in life." i love that, m. so sweet (and heart felt)

Max said...

thank you! that was really sweet, i cant believe you found those pics of me talking to those ladies! ha ha, they were all so bored.

cant wait for cozy dinner with you with snow outside... love you!

Saltina said...

Cute, I love it!

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

cuteee!

Jayne said...

Awwwww! All my best to you and your dashing weatherman! And pssst - I've award youuuu! <3

Catherine said...

Awww...I'm choc-a-bloc with hormones right now, that made me a little weepy, hehe. That's such a cute getting-together story - a great one for your grandkids ;-)

Cassie said...

Happy Weatherman day to you both - just a gorgeous pair!
xx

Brittan said...

micaela you are soooo sweet, what a great post to your man!!! what a cutie you are! have a wonderful weekend!!!

R. said...

Aww. This is such a sweet post. You and Max make a lovely pair. I'm hopping from Gabby's, hope you don't mind. Would love to be blog friends with ya ☮.♥.☆

Honey Bee said...

Sooooooooooooo sweet!
God bless you both.

Micaela said...

thank you lovies :)

Jayne, THANK YOU for the award! i was especially touched. THANK YOU!

Catherine, you are too cute! i love it!

Brittan, i will try as i'm stuck home all weekend. GOOD LUCK on your giveaway!!! yay! i hope i win but i'll spread the karma ;) lol

Russ, OF COURSE we can be friends! hello, if you know gabby, you have my vote. and um, HALF FILIPINA right here! lol

xoxo

Anna said...

he believes he moved to texas to meet you! oh my, that is just the sweetest!

Related Posts with Thumbnails