Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I didn't wear green so I could get pinched on purpose...

Of course I'm kidding :)

but i'm not kidding about waking up at 3 am and not being able to go back to sleep for an hour. :( and OF COURSE on a day that i have to be at work at 7 a.m. for council meeting... so check out my hair. ha the good news? it gets DID today!!! whooo hoo!!!

also today... the MAVS play and i'm going out to celebrate with my friends. I'm not big on st. patrick's day- or really any other day you're SUPPOSED to have fun and celebrate [ya, never celebrating New Years Eve again] but sports bar with green beer and my Mavs? I'm a pretty easy girl :)


and OF COURSE, my favorite Irish... BONO!!!

Top of the Morning to you all and my wishes for the luck of the Irish to each of you xo!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails