Thursday, March 5, 2009

no-mo T.O. :( Sorry twinkie...

We love our Cowboys!!! I do.

I can not tell you how much FUN we had 2 Cowboys seasons ago.
Game day, you'd find us out at the sports bar, sitting on the edge of our seats, and cheering like mad when the Cowboys pulled through! They had some pretty amazing wins at the last few minutes. AMAZING!!!!

We each had a player. I heart Romo but my guy is Marion Barber. He's true talent! C had Romo, Philip (twinkie's husband) had Witten, and twinkie Marianne... she had T.O. I mean look at how cute she is :)

She LOVES Terrell Owens!

We'd take a shot with a Cowboys touch down if "our guy" was the one to make it happen. It was SUCH a fun time. But like all good things... I guess they have to end.

Imagine how crushed we were- AFTER just being elated of a MAVS win over the Spurs AND me excited Kurt Warner signed on again with the Cardinals- when last night on ESPN they announced the Cowboys were releasing T.O.

I know a lot of fans are happy about this, sure. And I'm sure he's going to move on to another team- BUT for me personally, I'm sad for my twinkie. I'm sad that we won't watch another game all excited like we were.

Hugs dear twinkie!!!!! xo

2 comments:

Ethan said...

It IS sad, but hey at least now he gets to bring the drama again by dancing on the Cowboys Star at the new stadium.

Micaela said...

haha Ethan you always make light of things! :) LOVE IT!! and i hope he DOES do that!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails