Friday, March 6, 2009

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! it's my birthday weekend!

This is darling friend's birthday gift for me:


MAVS take on the WA Wizards


He got us seats in sec 108

He booked us a room at the Hyatt (I know right?!), because we've already stayed at the Crowne Plaza and the FABULOUS W. I'm a pretty spoiled, spoiled, spoiled girl!!! He didn't even stop there...

He booked us a loooovely massage at BLISS spa at the W and since I LOOOVED mine last time, he got me the "blissage 75" package and with the same masseuse! It's their signature 75-minute head-to-toe massage. Le sigh. My masseuse was super sweet. Her name was Phylis, Phylis from Florida. :) She told me Max was a keeper ;)

"On the road to butter" it promises!!! I can't wait to find out!

my bff Maria is going to be in Dallas also visiting her bf [who will have friends over from Austin] so we're planning to meet up.

Depending on my hangover status/time, I really would LOVE to see the King Tut exhibit at the Dallas Museum of Art.

so HAPPY FRIDAY lovies!!! have a WONDERFUL night where you feel just as loved as I did ALL DAY today. :) I promise to take lotsa pics and tomorrow I'll share a special birthday post for my twinkie soul Marianne who's turning 25 with me as well!

THANK YOU DARLING FRIEND for making all this happen!!! I don't even deserve it. For a girl who doesn't want to turn 25, you make it rememberable! I can't wait to cheer on my beloved team with you again, because of you! and to think that when we were on the phone earlier, that you apologised cos you meant to send me flowers at work today. Silly boy :) Your heart? it is MORE of a birthday gift than I could ever ask of you. EVER. Let's have a fabulous weekend!!! xo

3 comments:

Krissa said...

Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like you have been having a great day thus far! I hope your weekend is fantastic!

meg fee said...

wow oh wow, he does sound like a keeper! What amazing gifts--I must say I'm especially jealous of the Bill massage. Have a fabulous, fabulous birthday!

Ethan said...

I am taking my love to the King Tut exhibit, but (sad face)I hear King Tut's Sarcophagus isn't even in Dallas...

Related Posts with Thumbnails