Tuesday, March 24, 2009

ANOTHER reason i love target!

a trip to get Ziploc bags and puppy supplies for Maverick last night, FABULOUSLY also included this "I LOVE IT!" find:

and ON SALE. $14.99 lovies!!! seriously.
Online it's still on sale for $29.99

I am good at walking in heels. I'm just saying. It's one of the things I am GLAD i nailed because i believe, the higher the heel, the closer to God. (jk!) These ones, these ones I'm going to have to break in. I call them my stripper heels lol

on a related side note: For our 25th Birthday my twinkie gave me a little plaque to put on my work desk that says, "Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world." My pappa said it should have read, "...And she'll walk all over you." ;)

pretty sure the boy laughed out loud about that one!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails