New week, fresh start.
I didn't even write a happy friday. I didn't have it in me. :(
Last week was exhausting and manic really- emotionally draining, happy/sad/no sleep/too much drink. I actually left work early friday from lunch and took a sick day. Again, I'm blessed to have a very caring boss.
but i have all intentions of having a very happy new week!!!! if nothing at all, me and my twinkie are 5 DAYS AWAY from turning my "scary age"- 25! yes, March 7th will be our 25th birthday!!!!
*marianne & me. twinkie souls.
hmmm... not sure how i feel about it. I guess i always assumed by 25 i would know where i was going. If i was more honest- i'd tell you that i thought by 25 i would be married and with child at the end of my 25th year.maybe that's why i'm so bla.
- I did enjoy lots of sleep this weekend.
- I did watch my published friend's band play at an artsy coffee shop (he sang Elton John for me).
- I did go out with a gf i hadn't hung out with in forever *pics to come. We may or may not have played "never have i ever" at the bar... can i just say, and i thought *i* was crazy!!! lol
- I did go on a movie date and saw a fun flick i loved! [more soon].
- I did talk to my babies in italy thru gmail video chat!!!! Look at little sophia. She's growing so fast, it's unfair I can not hold her or brush Marina's hair... Marina who is just like her auntie. ;) we were making faces at each other.
- I did have a good cry this weekend.
i hope you lovies had a WONDERFUL weekend to start off this Monday just right, cos honestly, who loves Mondays?!? I don't! So i wore my new Victoria Secret heels!!! ahhh love them!