Thursday, May 21, 2009

American Idol made me consume TOO much food.

i've been good at going to Spin Class Mondays and Wens. (i play waitress Thurs/Fri nights straight from my big girl job, so i can't go then)

lately, us girls have been running [just shy of] a mile non-stop. YES, this is in the texas heat AFTER an hour at spin. It kicks my bum EVERY.TIME. but it feels good to keep going, and pushing myself to continue.

i feel really refreshed and strong.

that is... until i go to my parents house, eat spaghetti for dinner, along with 3 bagels with butter.

oh and then EXCITED about the Idol surprise finale (Kris is SUCH a CUTIE!) that we "celebrated" with more food.

i may have had 2 oreos, along with huge handfuls of white cheddar cheetos.

my work-out may have gone down the drain... BUT think about how much worse it would have been had i not worked out, right? okay, so I'll keep telling myself that.

my family, we like to eat.

1 comment:

VanessasRunway said...

wow, that is a lot of working out! You deserve some cheetos! ;) I wish I could join you! I need MOTIVATION and work out buddies! :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails