Monday, May 11, 2009

Sundays are best for naps and going to the cinema.

After a lovely sunday spent with my precious Momma, darling friend was dragged with me on a movie date with my seesters to see "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past."Besides DEF. EYE CANDY ;) it had very sincere moments.

Jennifer Garner is the cutest thing and just cries really good.


"You've got to risk love Sandra! I didn't and look at me, I'm a lonely ghost of a man. It doesn't mean that you're never going to get hurt but the pain you feel will never compare to the regret that comes from walking away from
love."

3 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

she is one of my most favorite people!!

VanessasRunway said...

I love Jennifer's smile, she has the best smile. I loved her in 13 Going on 30! ;)

For MORE eye candy go see Star Trek!! Really! ;)

raynette said...

i agree with your sunday delights. great for film watching.

Related Posts with Thumbnails