Monday, May 18, 2009

Rock of LOVE, indeed!!!!

Lovies, we had an AH-MAZING time at the Bret Michaels Rock 'Em Sock 'Em weekend. Can i just say what a true entertainer he is? a GREAT concert. Gorgeous (i dig the eye liner & sweaty arms) and he truly seems like a nice guy.



AND!!!! HE pointed at ME!!!! i promise he did, i was the only girl in view at the time in our section, cos darling friend held me up while i stood on the railing in my heels.

It was a great summer night inside a huge tent with Bret Michaels and my boy who grew up to the 80's hair bands.
as he joked today, he IS my Rock of Love. ;)

and of course with my Rockin' twinkie lol
i was SWEATING at the end of the show.



"Don't need nothin' but a good time
How can I resist
Ain't lookin' for nothin' but a good time
And it don't get better than this"
-Poison



*we also saw this movie. I really liked the puzzle and history elements. Of course the backdrop of the City i loved was a plus. Ewan McGregor at his best. Tom, a given.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails