max took me on the roadtrip of a lifetime!
it would take a million words to tell you lovies how much i looooved each moment with my bf.
so instead, a few pics and my top 5 moments of each City?:
first stop: Atlanta, GA
1. Grandparent's house & seeing old family pictures like below [that's my sweet boy in his momma's lap]
2. Maxham Rd.- they seriously have a road!
3. GA Tech- seeing where my boy went as an undergrad
4. eating at Varsity
5. Sharing a pitcher of blue moon and pizza that reminded me of Italia at felinies
1. His family. I do believe my boy comes from a good one!
2. They were so sweet, trying to accomodate to my vegetarian ways- like taking me to the charming Farm Basket. I was in love.
3. Watching Max interact with his cute 3 yr old nephew (who's name is Caleb and thought my name was MiCaleb)
4. Monticello- how smart was our 3rd President!? i was blown away. *side story: we played with writing with a quill- below is Max's love letter to me. It says, "It [quill ink] stays forever. I hope you do too."
5. Max driving me out to the top of a hill to see the City lights. I couldn't stop smiling, i was so happy in that moment. Happiness, you had finally found me.
I could not contain my happiness to FINALLY see our Capital!
1. Hitting the tourist stops, but esp. the Vietnam Wall. My pappa is a vietnam veteran so I HAD to enscribe the name of my Pappa's best friend growing up. It was a sad moment.
2. Hanging out with my Nagita and meeting her friends (who were also in town from Texas for a conference)
3. VAN GOGH- we only had time to hit one Smithsonian, so I chose the Museum of Natural Art.
4. Nagita giving us a personal tour of her workplace, The Washington Post
5. Walking everywhere with my bf, who didn't mind taking a pic of tipsy me making out with Barack... on a wall
this was a surprise unplanned stop on our way home so bf could surprise me with...
2. Beale St.
3. Dancing to the blues with Max
4. Getting our charictures done
5. buying matching Gold Elvis sunglasses at Graceland
Thank-you with ALL my heart for an amazing time.
Thank-you for sharing your wonderful family with me.
Thank-you for getting us everywhere safely and for letting me nap while you drove.
Thank-you for sharing your childhood bed with me. *wink
Thank-you for making me feel loved, and closer than ever to you.
I love you! and miss you already. (even though I will see you in a few hours when we both get off work)
love you mostly,