Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rock of Love Bus Tour... rolling right at me!

Sexy Bret Michaels is coming to Oklahoma for a "Sock'Em Rock'Em" weekend. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! :)

i admit, I've never really watched his reality show or listened to Poison back in the day... BUT, the chance of meeting a famous man whore?! I'M THERE!!! ha!!! I'm totttttally excited. Rounding all my friends and we're going to rock out! of course darling friend says "general admission" is good enough... though secretly i'm wanting VIP. ;)

*my co-worker just told me I better not get on that bus! haha

3 comments:

VanessasRunway said...

haha - how fun, but I totally second your friend on that! don't get on the bus! ;)

Jessica Coody said...

haha... saw your twitter status first-(thanks for thinking of me!) and then this... too funny. I DID watch the first couple of seasons, sadly. And I WAS a fan of Poison back in the day. So, it's safe to say I'm in!

Micaela said...

I am SO getting on that bus vanessa ;)

and jess- HECK YA!!! I RSVPed for the Mass Comm banquet so that's another thing to include in our social calendar :) TONS of fun, yet again!!! I can.not.wait!

ps. OF COURSE you were a fan of Poison ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails