Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Friday: August 01, 2008 TGIF!!!!

Current mood: blissful

Thank God it's FRIDAY!
Seriously. It's my first real weekend in years!!! So I'm going to enjoy this one and it's extra special ya see.
This morning I woke up way too late to enjoy my new indulgence… Starbuck's Chocolate Banana Vivanno! GOOD TIL THE LAST DROP!!!

Seriously. We're talking 270 calories (in a 16 oz) of pure pleasure! Love it! Alas, I never made it there this morning. It's more of my Monday ritual anyway but this week I seemed to have needed the extra boost and went every day. I double dipped one day and the nice barista noticed and joked about it. To which (it was after lunch the second time) I said, "I'll see you at dinner then." Charming.

Yeah, woke up late (my room mate katy beat me out the door—that's how late! Ha!) so I was glad I planned ahead for such an event and had juice waiting in our office fridge. I had a "Naked" juice and it was yummy! How can it not be with a name like that? It's a "pound of fruit in every bottle." lol It's all in the name really. The one I had this morning was a Peach Mangosteen Bliss. Yummy! I discovered this new-ish brand during a whole day of live shots at Market Street with Daniel. Put it on your grocery list next time!

So yeah lovies… I get the weekend off!!! Oh what is a girl to do to truly celebrate in WF?! Fly the coo-coo's nest! Yep, tomorrow my brother who is visiting from Germany leaves us (sadly!!!) so we're dropping him off tom afternoon. His flight is at 4 at the DFW. Why waste a perfectly good reason to not stay in Downtown Dallas?
This will be my temp digs Sat. night!! : Crowne Plaza Hotel - Dallas Market Center

Laaaaaa lovely!


Going to wear my strappy new heels (my new loves!) and feel like a true City Girl! I want to find a trendy bar/paino bar/show/eatery/book store/shopping spot. The only request I had was to find a fabulous thrift store so a stylish girl like me can find a lovely one-of-a-kind gem! I'll let you know how it goes.

Oh! And finally I can do my much-awaited black nail polish this weekend like the celebs have been doing like forever. It's weird to give my nails a break since for the last 3 years I've had them gelled on.



I will leave you all this weekend with this:

Carrie: I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.



Enjoy your weekends babies! can't wait to hear all about it

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails