Friday, September 26, 2008

email between lovers

From: Micaela
To: C
Subject: be my date?
Sent: Sep 25, 2008 10:53 AM

I just got some info for that proclamation I am writing for 104-year-old Lola. Look at this, how cute!: "first date was in 1917 with Ed Jennings who took her to town on the St. Louis street car and bought her a Sunday paper on Saturday for her to take home and read the funny paper to her sisters; this impressed her"

hahaha LOVE it!!! this guy ended up marrying her cousin but introduced her to her soul mate, who she met in May and married in June and they were married for 61 years. Lovely!!!!

okay Wichita Falls Symphony is coming up!!! October 4th (I'm working on the City calendar)Wanna go? Promises to take us to "carnival time in Rome" with the likes of Berlioz & Tchaikovsky who i just love!!!

then I want to go to this on Oct. 18th:

"Join us for a fun evening of succulent shrimp, wonderful wines, and eclectic regional art, all on the grounds of the Kemp Center for the Arts.

Tasting Flights
$35 in advance
$40 at the gate
Includes admission to the event
plus

16 wine samplings
4 shrimp servings
1 dessert serving


I know, I know, what are you going to do with me??? lol
LOVE YOU!

ps. i forgot to get tarter sauce to go yesterday to eat with my hush
puppies! lol


C's Reply:

Number one... Symphony sounds wonderful. I love music you know I am a sucker for that!
Number two. You want to spend $35 on a ticket to NOT eat the shrimp?! Lol! *I'm a vegetarian*
Number three.. What am I going to do with you?!
Number four. That old lady sounds so cute! I wanna marry her! All I have to do is buy her a paper with the funnies in it!
Number Five. Mustard will go just fine on your hush puppies!!! It works on everything else for you!
LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails