Thursday, August 12, 2010

anyone live in the UK?! i need a favor!!! will pay for it!


I NEED THIS MAGAZINE!!!

if anyone reading this lives in the UK and would be able to get me this issue, i can pay you for it via paypal. 

You know how much i love me some Robbie!!! even if he's hubby williams as his new blog happily states.

Please please please, let me know! email me at micaela.lechugaATgmail.com and make my day?


UPDATE: somebody-- a beautiful girl--made my day within MINUTES. thank you thank you thank you with all my heart!!! for the emails i continued to get... i wish i could hug you all! the kindness of beautiful strangers... i will never not be amazed by it (as my fiance always says in amazement, "blog power!") Sophie in Australia even offered to send me their Williams wedding special. Goodness, i'm a blessed girl! my cup runneth over with beautiful friends around the world xo

9 comments:

H.H. said...

aaahahaha you're so funny. wish i could help

Anonymous said...

http://adam-and-e.blogspot.com/ sheeee lives in the UK and i'm sure she's be happy to help :) her husband is in the service like your brother is! you two should probably become blog friends anyway:) haha. good luck! xoxo

Phibster said...

I'd be happy to ship it over for you :)
Drop me an email if you don't get any other offers
p7s2d@hotmail.com

Kayla said...

Too cute. He actually does look really happy in this pic. Hope you get your copy soon.

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

miaou miaou said...

I'm not sure if I might have missed it, but I'll keep an eye out for it and let you know! :)

xox

danielle and dinosaur toes said...

ahahahahahahahahahahaha! hahaha!

oh micaela, that's all i have to say.

Gracie said...

You are completely adorable! I wish I could help you too! x

Bitsy said...

Really?!?!?! I live in the UK...when did this happen?!?! I thought Robbie never wanted to marry!? Whats going on! Have I been living in a hole?!? xxx

Rhianne said...

Did you get this sorted lovely?

Actually just saw the update - ignore me :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails