Sunday, August 8, 2010

a HUGE thank-you to pretty Faiza! xo

remember this awesome care package faiza sent to my brother in Iraq?



(that's Mariah Carey with a "tattoo" of Marco on her thigh. Ha! Faiza had asked me what Marco liked to personalize her package. My brother has always loved Mariah so it's something i had mentioned & adorable faiza is just so wonderfully sweet & thoughtful! i giggled when i saw her post about it and knew my brother would love it and get a laugh too)

my brother posted this on his facebook saying "flying a flag for Faiza!"

Faiza it worked. My brother did think it was hilarious, as did the other soldiers. He took this picture with your package and the American Flag he flew over the skies of Iraq to send to you as a huge thank-you. A picture says a thousand words... and that smile on my brother's face holding your package is priceless to me. Thank-you beautiful friend!!!


I just wanted to show you sweet lovies how much your happy mail means to my brother in Iraq. Each and every one of them, mariah carey not even required *wink 

10 comments:

Lauren Nicole said...

oh my goodness, how awesome is that?! so great to see when people you send packages to, esp. care ones, how much they really love it and enjoyed it. so wonderful of faiza to make that for him! <3
- L

chelsea rebecca said...

aw this is so great!
her package was so creative! and so perfect for your brother!!
way to go Faiza!
and a big thanks to your brother and everything he's doing!!

A'n'G Johnson said...

this is too funny! What a great picture for the both of you to know that all you do is really appreciated.

sheba said...

faiza is pretty amazing, isn't she? love how happy your brother looks!

Faiza said...

goodness me! this is so funny and made me smile so TALL!

that photo is excellent!

i'll have to come up with another one soon... i already have an idea cooking in my noggin.....

Marisa said...

how adorable and thoughtful she is... love the picture

i said someday.... said...

How adorable! But, seriously? Mariah Carey...ugh. hahaha. That was a cute idea though. I love the smiling faces!!

heather said...

Aww, this is just the sweetest thing! And I totally laughed out loud when I saw Faiza's original post. So lovely!

Belen said...

hahaha ooooh my goodness, i love faiza's idea! :D

Medical Librarian said...

Totally great idea! I imagine every guy in his unit quite enjoyed the package.

Related Posts with Thumbnails