Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wanting to know you Wens : photobooth memories!

last week i asked you lovies to send in your photobooth pictures of you and your loves, ex-lovers, pets, or just you. have i told you how much i love when you play along? 

*forgive the spacing craziness! ( these were harder to work with for some reason )

here's a photostrip of me and Max from our first out of town trip to dallas. He took me to my first ever Dallas Mavericks basketball game -- during the day he took me to one of my favourite places- the Zoo! Feb. 2009



Raquel and her friends in NYC at Bubby's- they each took one as souvenirs when they saw Bibby's had a photobooth in their basement.




































Kary & her little one Miguelito when he was 5 at a nintendo party where he dressed up as Mario. Cute!





































Fritzie Marie & her husband who jump into any photobooth they see (amore, no?)




































Belen with her two favourite people- her sis & best pren.


















The best friend love continues! Sharlyn Emily (pretty blonde) and her best friend Color at a pizza parler a few months ago. 



































Courtney works at an event venue that hosts weddings & since a lot of brides opt for photobooths, so sneaks in a few photos of her own. This particularly one was taken for her boyfriend. 


































Steph and her ex-boyfriend during happier times... she says she deleted all of their photos except this one taken from the weekend he took her to see Bob Seger. 

i love photos with moms because they remind me of the ones i would take with mine! this one is of a young Maddy & her mom at a mall photobooth that actually printed polaroids (double love!). 


Michelle Hill & her Mama Pajama. She says she loves that she can make her laugh so hard she tears up. adorable!                   

My sweet Tiffany (we met at the news station a few years ago and still keep in touch- i love her!) and her husband Dusty at the State Fair of Texas on Oct. 17, 2009- what she calls the first day of her life. Not an hour before he got down on one knee in front of thousands of TX and OU fans and asked her to spend the rest of his life with him. LOVE!!! they were married in March of this year and are expecting their first baby at the end of January 2011!!! SO HAPPY for my beautiful friend xo


speaking of someone else i love, here's my twinkie & her husband Philip - she didn't have a photostrip pic but she has this one from Chuck E. Cheese (ha!) at his nieces 4th birthday party (she is now 10) Marianne and her cute short hair.
















Lauren Nicole (i just love the 2nd one! so pretty) and that last one? with one of my postcards. Awesome!

Claudia and her family at a Quinceanera. Loving the hats!

tiffany & frank, her boyfriend of two years at amy's ice cream in Austin 

14 comments:

thegirlhassparke said...

this is such a fun post! everyone looks so happy.

Unknown said...

Couldn't wait to see this one! photo booths are so much fun! And so is this post!

i said someday.... said...

Awww, good post, Mickey!!

And.....Bob Seger ROCKS! haha. :)

A'n'G Johnson said...

these are fabulous! I tried to find some but alas, they must be buried away somewhere. I SWEAR one day I will actually participate with you guys!

AmyK said...

I love photobooth pictures; everybody always looks so dang happy.

CarrieMarie said...

Love all of these! The only photo booth picture I have is from college & attached to the photo album. heh. And photo album pages don't scan well...

Happy Wednesday!!

Maddy said...

these are adorable! i just love photobooth pictures.. i swear i would have one in my house if i could :)

Karina Pacheco said...

This was such a fun post : )
Loved it..... I need to go update my photo booth pics and take one with Humbe and Miguelito my two boys : )

Raquel said...

Yay! Love them but my fave is the last picture in the strip of that girl who took them for her boyfriend. So funny!

I'll let you know when I'm back in DC and we can meet for a little Ben's Chili Bowl! ;)

Oh, My Darling said...

How fun! I've always wanted to do a photobooth picture, but never have!

Faiza said...

so much fun in one post.
i adore it!!!

will be on the lookout for photobooths in my everyday.

Claire Kiefer said...

Loved seeing this, as I love seeing ALL of your Wednesday meet ups. Keep 'em coming! Everyone looks adorable, especially Marianne with her cute short hair. :) My sister had a photobooth at her wedding reception for the guest book--now they have amazing picture memories of their guests. :) I didn't send you one cause I don't have a physical copy, it's not online, and it's of me and Jaime anyway. :( Out with the exes, in with the new!!!

Geisslein said...

This is SOOOOO GREAT! I really really LOVE this idea!

Anonymous said...

Hmm...I'll have to jump into a photo booth someday! Each person made it look fun :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails