Friday, November 21, 2008

Royal Dic.... haha














SMITTEN's joanna has the scoop on EVERYTHING! :) I just sent all my best girls/seesters a link to one of her posts today to wish them a "HAPPY" Friday.

we all love Wills, I went through a phase where I dreamt of him... i just wish this was available to me then!!!

a papzi apparently captured him peeing and um, snapped a shot of his pee pee!!! ahhh i know! don't believe it??? actually wait... i know you wanna see. :) get there, from here. THX JOANNA!!!! :)

ps. my twinkie marianne just emailed me this back:
Okay I want that same photographer to stake out David Beckham.......
Hahahahahahahaha : )


love it!!! who do you want to see nakie? (celeb-wise)

pps. We all know I'm TMI ha... so forgive this next remark: Will's wiley has NOTHING on my bf in size and look! yep... di**'s have looks! ha!!!! lol *wink

2 comments:

Joanna Goddard said...

haha, you are SO cute! thanks so much for posting this. and that photo of him is sooooo sexy :)

Joanna Goddard said...

ps. the photo you posted, not the peeing photo! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails