Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wednesday Nights.

I wanted to introduce you to my new favorite band!


If you haven't heard of them, they're called Sleepercar, talented boys from West Texas.

They opened for Coldplay, and i fell in love!!!!
Before my new favorite song "Wednesday Nights," the lead singer said he got an email with an interesting request from a guy. *Pause* He continued saying, "There's a girl out in the audience named Tiffany."

Lovies, you should have heard us girls in the crowd just going "awww" and getting so excited! lol

Right before he started singing he said, "I hope she said Yes."
ROMANTIC or what!?!?!?!

VERY VERY VERY Talented!
please take a listen. Click on "Wed. Nights. You'll loove it!


For a while I tried

For a while I won


For a while I held your hand

In the setting sun

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails