Friday, November 7, 2008

unrepeatable.


I am just FULL of love today!!!
full of it!!!!
I would be giving these away if I could. I might just do that one day... make something like this and post it somewhere in town.

I am sitting at my desk at work, thinking of C and was just about to text him to let him know... when I decided to get creative. I just blackberry messenger-ed him this:
he's taking me to the symphony tomorrow where we'll hear a beautiful pianist.
I can't wait!!!
HAPPY FRIDAY lovies!!!
I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend.
Tell me if you're doing anything fun, I'd love to hear your plans!
I will leave you with this thought for your weekend:


"You are unrepeatable. There is a magic about you that is all your own."

-D.M. Dellinger


*love pic first seen here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails