Thursday, November 20, 2008

this will hang on our bathroom wall.

thanks to birthday girl sofia, i found and fell in love with restlessthing's etsy shop.
i fell hard.
i bought these amazing prints:

"foreign hands"
doesn't it mean so much more with that title?

just love it. The artist loves working on an already used surface, one "that has already been given a sense of purpose in a previous incarnation." These are drawn on a vintage book page.

best part of all? C likes them! he said they were "sexy and cutting edge but looks old." Oh baby exactly!!!!


And my next buy! this one he didn't like as much. I think it's incredibly feminine and i'm going to hang it up in my closet room.

see more of Olivia Jeffries' fabulous work by visiting her esty shop.

3 comments:

EliandMe said...

Wow, they are pretty! Are you going to frame them? I am now genuinely thinking about where they could go in my house...

Micaela said...

yes, I think I'm going to frame them in simple black frames... just because my shower curtain is vera wang's line with the beige and black: http://image.gseshop.co.kr/image/71/00/710024638_R1.jpg

looove it!!! you will have to tell me where you choose to hang your art if you do end up buying them :) yay!!!

naomi megan. said...

that last one is especially beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails